List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: why pick on liz??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

why pick on liz??

Started by kimberq at 2006/12/08 12:39AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/14 03:49PM, Views: 1102, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/08 12:39AM
    why pick on liz??
    kimberq

longtime fans know better. brainwashed lucky didn't appreciate her devotion. idiot cop lucky took advantage of her devotion.
    sam had every intention of seducing ric out of spite. liz went to jason for friendship and passion took over.
    jason has never lied to or disrespected liz, she chose not to live in danger years ago...
    lucky went behind her back with lies, drugs and deceit for months, and she owes him nothing.
    lizs' lies are not self-motivated like sam's and i can't wait for the truth to come out

#2   2006/12/08 03:57AM
    Re: why pick on liz??
    happi

Quote kimberq: longtime fans know better. brainwashed lucky didn't appreciate her devotion. idiot cop lucky took advantage of her devotion.
    sam had every intention of seducing ric out of spite. liz went to jason for friendship and passion took over.
    jason has never lied to or disrespected liz, she chose not to live in danger years ago...
    lucky went behind her back with lies, drugs and deceit for months, and she owes him nothing.
    lizs' lies are not self-motivated like sam's and i can't wait for the truth to come out

well said!!!!

#3   2006/12/08 07:43AM
    onegirloneboy

( Well if Liz couldn't live that kind of life years ago when she did not have kids.How in the hell can she live that life with a mobster now that she has 2 kids Liz is supposably all about her kids.If so then she needs to move on without Jason who is a mobster and without Lucky if she is afraid of him relapsing again,she probably feels he will relapse when he finds out the truth,he has no other reason to relapse. She is playing both Jason and Lucky..Please why did she go to Nikolas's house yesterday knowing she'd be aound Lucky Jason wasn't around so she went to use Lucky.She treats boh Jason and Lucky like crap.

#4   2006/12/08 10:02AM
    rachie

Quote kimberq: longtime fans know better. brainwashed lucky didn't appreciate her devotion. idiot cop lucky took advantage of her devotion.

It's really nice to hear that I'm not the only one who remembers what has actually happened in the last few months!! You are so right!

#5   2006/12/08 05:03PM
    Devil_or_Angel

Why is it OK for Liz to lie but not Sam?
    And which "lies" of Sam's are you referring too anyway?

Seems to me that over the last few months the only one lying to anyone is Liz! (From where I'm watching Liz's lies are completely self motivated. She does not want anyone to find out that she cheated on her marriage and treat her they way she deserves!)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/08 05:05PM
    #6   2006/12/08 06:03PM
    toorobbin

Why can't Saint Liz tell Lucky now.

Because she needs him as a stand by when Jason goes back to Sam.

Liz can't keep track of all her lies.

And has Jason once said I love you, Liz.

#7   2006/12/08 06:13PM
    Crater#5

:-) Liz went to Jason exactly for what she got. Liz has a family and friends but she ran to Jason.She got that baby because of Sam, so I do not know what she is trying to hate on Sam. She will have big cash, she finally hit pay dirt

#8   2006/12/08 09:43PM
    kentishad

Quote Crater#5: Liz went to Jason exactly for what she got. Liz has a family and friends but she ran to Jason.She got that baby because of Sam, so I do not know what she is trying to hate on Sam. She will have big cash, she finally hit pay dirt

That made no sense what so ever. Sam had nothing to do with her getting pregnant.

Sams the gold-digger. If she wasn't so busy playing pirate then maybe should could have developed some real skills.

#9   2006/12/09 05:57PM
    Crater#5

Quote kentishad:
    Quote Crater#5: Liz went to Jason exactly for what she got. Liz has a family and friends but she ran to Jason.She got that baby because of Sam, so I do not know what she is trying to hate on Sam. She will have big cash, she finally hit pay dirt

That made no sense what so ever. Sam had nothing to do with her getting pregnant.

Sams the gold-digger. If she wasn't so busy playing pirate then maybe should could have developed some real skills.

Sam had everything to do with her getting pregnant. If Sam wasn't banging Ric and Jason seen her, Liz wouldn't have never gotten banged by Jason, and that is something you can take to the bank.

#10   2006/12/11 02:08AM
    kimberq

Quote Devil_or_Angel:

Why is it OK for Liz to lie but not Sam?
    And which "lies" of Sam's are you referring too anyway?

Seems to me that over the last few months the only one lying to anyone is Liz! (From where I'm watching Liz's lies are completely self motivated. She does not want anyone to find out that she cheated on her marriage and treat her they way she deserves!)

ok. maybe it wasn't a 'lie' not telling alexis about ric, and carrying on as if it never happened while expecting love and support...

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list