List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: ok no joke in soaps in depth they state someone will die and the

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ok no joke in soaps in depth they state someone will die and the

Started by IloveJason at 2006/12/05 12:50PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/13 09:50PM, Views: 1013, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/05 12:50PM
    ok no joke in soaps in depth they state someone will die and the
    IloveJason

people names are Helena,Jason,Sam,Nikolas, or Emily? Colleen was not one of the people mentioned.Who do you think it will be? Helena i hope.

#2   2006/12/05 02:05PM
    Re: ok no joke in soaps in depth they state someone will die and the
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote IloveJason: people names are Helena,Jason,Sam,Nikolas, or Emily? Colleen was not one of the people mentioned.Who do you think it will be? Helena i hope.

Oh no I just had a thought that Colleen will kill Emily to get rid of her to get close to Nikolas or kill Nikolas for rejecting her or kill Helena for being her. I bet that Colleen is psycho and obsession with Nikolas and I don't think her death with those employees was an accident. Emily seem like a nice person and Nikolas love her and Spencer need his daddy so I hope that omit Nikolas and Emily. And Helena will probably take a bullet for Nikolas or she will had some utlerior motive in mind to get her killed.
    And Jason and Sam are in this mob business and both are fugitive for I don't know what Jason has done. But Sam has steal evidences or with Rick has frame her and is wanted for murder for Diego and with Lorenzo he will kill Sam to get avenge for Deigo for soaps don't beleive in capital punshiment or Rick will pull something and had Sam or Jason killed.

#3   2006/12/05 02:38PM
    IloveJason

Well i think it will be between Helena,Nikolas or Emily .I went and bought the abc sopas book and one part made me believe it could be possibly Nikolas or Emily... it said quote on quote" it;s shaping up to be a very happy hoilday for G.H.'S Nikolas and EMily as this week the couple delight in the love they nearly lost.But a dark presence brought inot thier lives by Helena could finally tear them apart FOREVER! Will a dastardly plan force the pair to trade christmas carols for a more mournful tune and turn their hoildiay ree inot a pine box? And i read that Colleen will quit working for Nikolas before the end of the year is up when Nikolas throws a christmas party at his house Lucky is there Liz with Cam and Emily and everyone ignore Collen and bossed around by Emily as a result she opts to resign immediately she makes secret plans to walk away with Nikolas's precious son.She checks into a motel room she dyes her hair brunette and works on putting a disquise all in preperation for her new role as Spencer's kidnapper...er substitute mommy! And so forth!!!

#4   2006/12/05 03:04PM
    toorobbin

I read that it was Colleen, but who knows.

I also read that they are holding auditions for a new Courtney.

So maybe, they need to get rid of Emily to bring Courtney back.

Sweeps is upon us.

Why can't they give us great stories, all year, instead of just during sweeps.

bummer.

Plus, it's just a way for the magazines to build up the hype in their favor. They want everybody to run out and buy their magazines.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/05 03:12PM
    #5   2006/12/05 05:17PM
    jasonlover

This is probably what Natalia ment when she said helena will end up looking like a Saint. I bet Colleen tries to kill Nic or Em and Helena somehow saves the day.
    I hope so becasue I do not want Em And Nic to break up again. I love them together. They have fire on screen

#6   2006/12/05 06:55PM
    tripelhhh

I think it will be Nikolas that dies, I hope not, but that's what I think,

#7   2006/12/05 07:21PM
    Crater#5

Quote melzluvsjasam: Its not going to be jason or sam cuz they have a love storyline comming up so and plus kelly is staying in gh for atleast a year but onlest theres something we d'ont know..I know that colleen is leaving maybe nikolas or emily is leaving to.....

I understand kelly have signed a long term contract. Didn't Guza say he was writing long time for her?

#8   2006/12/05 08:29PM
    liasonlover

I read that Colleen will be found dead.

#9   2006/12/06 07:15AM
    IloveJason

Quote liasonlover: I read that Colleen will be found dead.

yes Colleen will be foun dead,but she was NOT one of the people mentioned that will be murdered.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list