List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sam or LIz who is a more respectable person?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sam or LIz who is a more respectable person?

Started by IloveJason at 2006/12/03 07:47PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/24 07:46PM, Views: 1002, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/12/05 06:36AM
    Re: Sam or LIz who is a more respectable person?
    IloveJason

Quote kentishad: Liz
    Liz
    Liz
    Liz
    Liz helped get Sam the surgery she needed to stay alive.

Sam freaked it with her sisters father.
    Sam stole money and tried to buy a baby.
    Sam blackmailed Jax.

You already did your post.Sam may have done all tose things and all but the truth is out and she does not lie about it.Liz is preganat by someone other then her husband,she continously keeps lying,she is sneaking around helping fugitives and lies to EVERYONE IN PORT CHARLES.She will never live up to her lies or mistakes,Sam has.EN OF MY STORY. Everyone tends to make mistakes but it takes a real woman to admit to her mistakes and live up to them,something Lil will never do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

#12   2006/12/05 08:06AM
    LORENZO'S_BABY

I would go with Sam,she at least admits to her mistakes and does not continue to lie.Liz just keeps lying over and over and never stops.

#13   2006/12/05 09:44AM
    toorobbin

Liz sold herself to Jax to get a baby for him.

#14   2006/12/18 03:48PM
    DNYC271

Quote rachie:
    Quote IloveJason: I will start with Sam is cause she is NOT married and is entitled to do whom ever she pleases.Like Liz she is and was married to Lucky when she did Jason.Sam never tried to break anyone up unlike Liz she seems to be trying to break up Jason with Sam.Liz screwed the entire Port Charles already,she is almost running out of men.They might have to bring another crew on for her.Liz claims that her kids come first,i never see her spending time with her son.He is at grannys house.Liz lied to Lucky way before she even found out he was cheating.And When Liz thought Lucky was dead she then went on hooking up with Jason.....Will post more opinions tomorrow,

Remember this is strictly about Liz and Sam only.

I'm going to have to disagree with everything you stated. I think Liz is much more respectable than Sam. Let's count the men Liz has been with since she began on the show: Lucky, Zander, Ric & Jason. I'm not even going to count when she was raped. 4 guys over a lot of years is not too bad in the world of soaps. Now let's do the same for Sam: Jax, Sonny, Jason, Ric. 4 guys in 2 or 3 years. Wow that's a lot even in soaps. Now let's talk about who these people are: Liz: Lucky, Liz's husband, Ric was Liz's husband, Zander a ONS, Jason a great friend and ONS. Sam: Jax someone she was trying to steal from, Sonny ONS, Jason her boyfriend, Ric her mothers husband and enemy of her boyfriend (Yeah that's real respectable).
    These are just the guys that I remember for each girl, so please correct me if I got any of the guys wrong.

JMO It's no contest, Liz is way more respectable than Sam.

I agree with you. Liz is way more respectable than Sam.

#15   2006/12/18 03:50PM
    DNYC271

Quote kentishad: Liz
    Liz
    Liz
    Liz
    Liz helped get Sam the surgery she needed to stay alive.

Sam freaked it with her sisters father.
    Sam stole money and tried to buy a baby.
    Sam blackmailed Jax.

I agree with you..Liz

#16   2006/12/18 04:13PM
    toorobbin

Sam.

#17   2006/12/18 04:50PM
    lighthouse112

LIZ IS NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!!!

#18   2006/12/18 04:56PM
    geee

Quote IloveJason: I will start with Sam is cause she is NOT married and is entitled to do whom ever she pleases.Like Liz she is and was married to Lucky when she did Jason.Sam never tried to break anyone up unlike Liz she seems to be trying to break up Jason with Sam.Liz screwed the entire Port Charles already,she is almost running out of men.They might have to bring another crew on for her.Liz claims that her kids come first,i never see her spending time with her son.He is at grannys house.Liz lied to Lucky way before she even found out he was cheating.And When Liz thought Lucky was dead she then went on hooking up with Jason.....Will post more opinions tomorrow,

Remember this is strictly about Liz and Sam only.

thats not true sam did sleep with sonny while he was still married to carly and sam and liz have slept with the same number of men 4 each and as far as liz trying to break up sam and jason goes if that were true why would she have snuck a cellphone to sam so she could talk to jasonknowing that if she got caught she could be arrestedand anyway if she wanted to break them up all she would have to do is tell jason he is the father of her baby he has already said he would marry her.

#19   2006/12/18 05:40PM
    R.J.

I believe Sam is much more respectful of the people she loves. I think you have to remember this character came from a very sad family life. Remember how much she loved her brother. I think Sam has a true heart not a fake.

#20   2006/12/18 06:08PM
    Re: Sam or Liz who is a more respectable person?
    hyphylove

Why does there HAVE to be a more or less respectable woman on GH? They're all people trying to portray drama & entertain OUR lives. Come on! Just enjoy it & let go to off all those dumb things. STOP ANALYZING. Just watch it & live your lives

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list