List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sam or LIz who is a more respectable person?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sam or LIz who is a more respectable person?

Started by IloveJason at 2006/12/03 07:47PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/24 07:46PM, Views: 945, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/03 07:47PM
    Sam or LIz who is a more respectable person?
    IloveJason

I will start with Sam is cause she is NOT married and is entitled to do whom ever she pleases.Like Liz she is and was married to Lucky when she did Jason.Sam never tried to break anyone up unlike Liz she seems to be trying to break up Jason with Sam.Liz screwed the entire Port Charles already,she is almost running out of men.They might have to bring another crew on for her.Liz claims that her kids come first,i never see her spending time with her son.He is at grannys house.Liz lied to Lucky way before she even found out he was cheating.And When Liz thought Lucky was dead she then went on hooking up with Jason.....Will post more opinions tomorrow,

Remember this is strictly about Liz and Sam only.

#2   2006/12/03 07:53PM
    Re: Sam or LIz who is a more respectable person?
    kentishad

Quote IloveJason: I will start with Sam is cause she is NOT married and is entitled to do whom ever she pleases.Like Liz she is and was married to Lucky when she did Jason.Sam never tried to break anyone up unlike Liz she seems to be trying to break up Jason with Sam.Liz screwed the entire Port Charles already,she is almost running out of men.They might have to bring another crew on for her.Liz claims that her kids come first,i never see her spending time with her son.He is at grannys house.Liz lied to Lucky way before she even found out he was cheating.And When Liz thought Lucky was dead she then went on hooking up with Jason.....Will post more opinions tomorrow,

I will say Liz because even though she is married, Sam has slept with at least two married men and they are brothers. i don't expect too much Liz love, but like I said I love a good debate!:D

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/03 07:54PM
    #3   2006/12/04 07:51AM
    BabyBlueEyes

sam beyond!
    liz has turned into an evil character. i used to say i don't like her, but now i hate her. she's been lying for months and i can't take it anymore. she a big lying hypocrite. at least sam comes out with the truth. liz is nothing to me anymore. liz doesn't deserve jason and i'm not even sure she deserves lucky. i hope in some way i guess that they can work things out, whenever liz comes out with the freakin TRUTH.
    liz is a married woman and she DID CHEAT on her husband. i don't care if lucky cheated on her first, liz wasn't divorced and she went and did the same. i'm already getting sick of talking about this woman. i'm done with liz.
    bye bye

#4   2006/12/04 09:32AM
    rachie

Quote IloveJason: I will start with Sam is cause she is NOT married and is entitled to do whom ever she pleases.Like Liz she is and was married to Lucky when she did Jason.Sam never tried to break anyone up unlike Liz she seems to be trying to break up Jason with Sam.Liz screwed the entire Port Charles already,she is almost running out of men.They might have to bring another crew on for her.Liz claims that her kids come first,i never see her spending time with her son.He is at grannys house.Liz lied to Lucky way before she even found out he was cheating.And When Liz thought Lucky was dead she then went on hooking up with Jason.....Will post more opinions tomorrow,

I'm going to have to disagree with everything you stated. I think Liz is much more respectable than Sam. Let's count the men Liz has been with since she began on the show: Lucky, Zander, Ric & Jason. I'm not even going to count when she was raped. 4 guys over a lot of years is not too bad in the world of soaps. Now let's do the same for Sam: Jax, Sonny, Jason, Ric. 4 guys in 2 or 3 years. Wow that's a lot even in soaps. Now let's talk about who these people are: Liz: Lucky, Liz's husband, Ric was Liz's husband, Zander a ONS, Jason a great friend and ONS. Sam: Jax someone she was trying to steal from, Sonny ONS, Jason her boyfriend, Ric her mothers husband and enemy of her boyfriend (Yeah that's real respectable).
    These are just the guys that I remember for each girl, so please correct me if I got any of the guys wrong.

JMO It's no contest, Liz is way more respectable than Sam.

#5   2006/12/04 09:34AM
    Darkfairiesi...

I think I said it once and I am going to say it again that I am a newbie to the show so bear with me with the information that I do know

I said Liz for millions of reasons. For when she find out that Lucky was doing pills and has slept with Maxie she wasn't that support even mad. But she has to know that is not Lucky and she kept saying that Lucky is someone that she doesn't want around her kids. Okay children need a role model but Lucky was in rehab getting his act together and he probably not the baby of Maxie. And she kept saying that she want a divorce why because she loves Jason or can't forgive Lucky. When you think about was she on pills when she slept with Jason and Lucky even hurt Maxie well has told her that he didn't want to love her. But it was Liz who set up Lucky getting his hopes up for nothing thinking that his wife is perfect that she was never has cheat on him with anyone. Yeah right and also she has been lying for she clearly said when Jason was shot that the baby was his. And not to mention that she thinks that she owes Jason for she has been taking care of him and that is great but let the man breathe. She has no claim on him and can't make Sam stop seeing Jason so she can ease into Jason and not be there for Lucky or her husband. And what worst is Lucky thinks that Liz won't help Jason for her baby sake and I can't see why she wanted Jason to be okay but he is better now and he is in love with Sam and is still lying to Lucky.

#6   2006/12/04 10:40AM
    onegirloneboy

I agree Sam is way better,the biggest don fall Sam has was sleeping with Ric,but then again atleast she admit she was wrong and i am sure she would not do it again.(not thaat this would count for much but Sam was drinking when sh did Ric,Liz was completely sobber).Now Liz slept with Jason still married mind you and she would do it again if Jason would do her.Sam has lied but as well has ended up telling Jason on her own she slpet with Ric and so forth but Liz has started lying long ago and she just does not stop with ALL the lying.She keeps on going and going like a energizer battery that does not know how to STOP. Yeah making Lucky believe she would not risk her child to help Jason when all along she has been risking everything to help Jason,So if i were Liz i would not even talk.Sam should have honestly ratted on Liz to Lucky about all.Liz was upset wiht Jason for telling Sam he slept with Liz,come on of course it is better to let the truth out.No one is perfect as a matter of fact they all are from from perfect but Liz has gone over board with all her lies,and then she lies to Jason that she lies cause she does not want Lucky to relapse.I used to like Liz but i can't stand her at this point.(When Lulu slept with Dillon i was upset with her and did not think much of her but Lulu admit she was wrong she paid the price and i love Lulu now)Just an example! Liz was going off on Sam the other day that she is going to get Jason into trouble,but what?What Liz is doing is ok? Liz thinks she should be the only one to help Jason.I love all the crazy things Sam does to express he LOVE for Jason,Sam will take another bullet for Jason if need be.Liz stated many years ago Jason's life style is not her choice of life.SO MOVE ON LIZ....KEEP WALKING!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/04 10:41AM
    #7   2006/12/04 04:28PM
    Crater#5

Quote kentishad:

I will say Liz because even though she is married, Sam has slept with at least two married men and they are brothers. i don't expect too much Liz love, but like I said I love a good debate!:D

Are you serious? Sam is not married she can sleep with whoever she wants, Saint Liz really prefer her best friend boyfriend,and single men, but Sam is more respectable because Liz has been pregnant four time once actually she was married to the man. For a Saint that halo sucks.

#8   2006/12/04 06:59PM
    Devil_or_Angel

I would have to say that to me they are both about equal in what they have done.

Yes Sam has slept with Jax (they were sort of involved and she had feeling for him until he started to treat her like dirt cause he blamed her for has father's death), Sonny (they were in a no strings attached relationship until Sonny decided to return to Carly), Jason (who she is love and is in love with her), Ric (a drunken ONS-mothers husband). Neither Sam nor Jax were honest about what they really wanted from the other. Sonny told Sam that his marriage to Carly was OVER before she agreed to be with him, it is NOT her fault he changed his mind.
    And with the possible exception of Jax she has NOT lied to anyone of them. She may have accused Ric of taking advantage of her, but she admitted the truth to Jason!

Liz, married to Ric he showed his true colors, she Divorced Ric, had a ONS with Zander and ended up PG, but then tried to pass the baby off as Ric's when they reconciled, dumped Ric cause he said something she didn't like about the baby. Married Lucky, he cheated on her, so cheated back with a ONS with Jason. Ended up PG, thinks Jason is father and is now lying to both of them about a lot of things.

Like I said it's pretty much even, but at least Sam is not lying to the man she loves about anything.

#9   2006/12/04 07:45PM
    toorobbin

Sam. She tells the truth to Jason, whereas Liz lies.

Sam will never run out on Jason whereas Liz couldn't even tell Lucky she filed for divorce in person.

Sam.

Sam.

Sam.

#10   2006/12/04 08:44PM
    kentishad

Liz
    Liz
    Liz
    Liz
    Liz helped get Sam the surgery she needed to stay alive.

Sam freaked it with her sisters father.
    Sam stole money and tried to buy a baby.
    Sam blackmailed Jax.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list