List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I have a question.If some of you out there think Liz should be with

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I have a question.If some of you out there think Liz should be with

Started by LORENZO'S_BABY at 2006/12/03 06:50PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/13 04:15PM, Views: 1125, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2006/12/06 07:36AM
    Re: I have a question.If some of you out there think Liz should be with
    LovinGH

Actually I do know that Liz has only slept w/ 4 people, I have been watching the show since she came on it as a teenager and virgin and she has only been with in this order...Lucky, Zander, Ric, Jason!

And no one is going to buy that Sonny was Sam's first not even a die hard Sam fan can try and make that believable.

#32   2006/12/06 10:26AM
    IloveJason

Quote LovinGH: Actually I do know that Liz has only slept w/ 4 people, I have been watching the show since she came on it as a teenager and virgin and she has only been with in this order...Lucky, Zander, Ric, Jason!

And no one is going to buy that Sonny was Sam's first not even a die hard Sam fan can try and make that believable.

Who said Sonny was Sam's first,we do not know who was her first not do you actually know that Liz slept with anyone else.It is just the 4 people you know.Doesn't even matter,i think Liz is a HO! She cheated on her husband and now she is slowly getting clsoer to him cause "JASON DOES NOT WANT LIZ" HAHA!!! They are so HISTORY.

#33   2006/12/06 10:44AM
    heide-2

Liz made mistakes as well as her husband that she used to love so much before,i think she needs to patch up things with Lucky,or just simply move on with someone new.I am positive she still loves Lucky,she is just hurt.

#34   2006/12/06 02:51PM
    happi

Quote kentishad:
    Quote IloveJason: I have to say if we started a contest between Sam and Liz,It might just show which is better.Persoanlly i like Sam better she is a tough cookie she can hang with the bad boys.Liz would run the other way.

Sam was a tough cookie when she first came, now shes a whimpering, whiney, codependent, nobody.

Start a contest if you want to, I LOVE TO DEBATE!

#35   2006/12/06 03:01PM
    breanna

GH Was good Today, I loved it when Elizabeth & Lucky
    and Emily & Nikolas, and the little Boys, set up the Christmas tree Together, I hope Elizabeth & Lucky get back together,
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE,

#36   2006/12/06 07:16PM
    pdames4

I have always liked Liz a lot and have always spoken out when others have lashed out at her. I have never thought much of Sam although I didn't mind her being with Jason, it didn't too much matter to me who he was with. I always thought Liz should be with Lucky and still believe this to be so. However, last week Liz had a lot of nerve when she got in Sam's face about Jason. For once, I felt really bad for Sam. Liz had no right lecturing her about Jason. It is none of her business. Sam should've slapped her.

#37   2006/12/07 01:34AM
    emliznsam

Exactly.. I personally think the whole sam and Jason thing is getting boring.. Jason and Sunny live by a code etc.. And sam broke that code by sleeping with ric. end of story. How could Jason ever be the big bad mobster in front of ric, when ric has that over him. It wont work. Elizabeth has put in her dues at GH its time for her to get some better story lines and having Jasons baby is exactly what will stir up the pot at GH. Plus Jason being Emily brother, and Lizs best friend...even better.. Sam and Carly watch out Jason might have a new best friend!!!

#38   2006/12/13 04:02PM
    geee

Quote IloveJason: I agree with you. Nobody should get involved with people that are taken.Yup Liz is just like Maxie trying to steal Jason away from Sam.But us jasam fans do not have to worry about that Jason honestly loves Sam way to much to let Liz get in the way.Jason already called Liz Sam and he told Liz he could not live up to her expectations.Come on he will never hook up with Liz,even if him and Sam were to break up Jason would never be with Liz again.She is way different then he is.Sam does not mind the life Jason lives cause she truely loves him,and you know what Liz had(past tense) had her chance but she could not live that kind of life,so why could she now? Push on Liz there will be someone out there for you.Well Liz does not even need a man,she has a child and another on the way and a full time job,maybe she needs to concentrate on the kids and her job cause Jason won't be around to support her forever.

how can you compare what liz is doing to what maxie did first of all if Liz was trying to break up sam and jason all she had to do was tell jason he was the father and he said he would marry her if the baby was his but she didnt maxie on the other hand knew lucky was using her but she didnt care she has allways had a crush on lucky since she was a little girl and she saw her chance and she took it knowing that lucky loved liz and she is still trying to manipulate him.liz helped jason and sam when she hid jason and smuggled a phone into sam so she could talk to jason so i dont get how all you people keep making her out to be such a horrible person.

#39   2006/12/13 04:13PM
    geee

Quote IloveJason:
    Quote kentishad:
    Quote LORENZO'S_BABY: Liz is a big mucher.Liz needs all the attention she could get.Everyone might show her attention cause she lies so much she makes people feel bad for her.But once everyone realizes who Liz really is,no one will aknowledge her.

Sam is the MOOCHER and her whole life has been dedicated to taking things that weren't hers. She pretty much blackmailed Jax, after they banged a few times, with something that his father needed to live. Yeah, real frickin, independent Angel.LMAO1

name one woman in port charles that has not mooched?They ALL have.Hey Sam may have banged Jax but she definently banged less men in port charles then Liz.

I hate to burst your bubble but they both have been with 4 men sam 1-jax liz 1-lucky
    2-sonny 2-zander
    3-jason 3-ric
    4-ric 4-jason

#40   2006/12/13 04:15PM
    happi

Quote geee:
    Quote IloveJason: I agree with you. Nobody should get involved with people that are taken.Yup Liz is just like Maxie trying to steal Jason away from Sam.But us jasam fans do not have to worry about that Jason honestly loves Sam way to much to let Liz get in the way.Jason already called Liz Sam and he told Liz he could not live up to her expectations.Come on he will never hook up with Liz,even if him and Sam were to break up Jason would never be with Liz again.She is way different then he is.Sam does not mind the life Jason lives cause she truely loves him,and you know what Liz had(past tense) had her chance but she could not live that kind of life,so why could she now? Push on Liz there will be someone out there for you.Well Liz does not even need a man,she has a child and another on the way and a full time job,maybe she needs to concentrate on the kids and her job cause Jason won't be around to support her forever.

how can you compare what liz is doing to what maxie did first of all if Liz was trying to break up sam and jason all she had to do was tell jason he was the father and he said he would marry her if the baby was his but she didnt maxie on the other hand knew lucky was using her but she didnt care she has allways had a crush on lucky since she was a little girl and she saw her chance and she took it knowing that lucky loved liz and she is still trying to manipulate him.liz helped jason and sam when she hid jason and smuggled a phone into sam so she could talk to jason so i dont get how all you people keep making her out to be such a horrible person.

i'm with you on this one.where is liz such a horrible person?if anyone can say sam has had a spotless life. please feel free to say..

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list