List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I have a question.If some of you out there think Liz should be with

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I have a question.If some of you out there think Liz should be with

Started by LORENZO'S_BABY at 2006/12/03 06:50PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/13 04:15PM, Views: 1214, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2006/12/04 09:49AM
    Re: I have a question.If some of you out there think Liz should be with
    rachie

Wow that's a new low for Sam fans to compare Liz to Maxie. Maxie fed Lucky's addiction for weeks just to get him to sleep with her. Lucky was so drugged up he didn't realize what he was doing. What is Jason's excuse?? If you are saying Liz can't use the excuse that Lucky was sleeping with Maxie when her & Jason hooked up, then you can't use the excuse that Jason was so upset about Ric & Sam. And Jason himself admitted to Sonny that he was not drunk when Liz came over, so what do the JaSam fans want to use as Jason's excuse for sleeping with Liz? Maybe an actual connection? Maybe 2 friends consoling each other? Maybe actual chemistry between 2 people that have been there for each other for years?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/04 09:51AM
    #22   2006/12/04 01:14PM
    IloveJason

Quote rachie: Wow that's a new low for Sam fans to compare Liz to Maxie. Maxie fed Lucky's addiction for weeks just to get him to sleep with her. Lucky was so drugged up he didn't realize what he was doing. What is Jason's excuse?? If you are saying Liz can't use the excuse that Lucky was sleeping with Maxie when her & Jason hooked up, then you can't use the excuse that Jason was so upset about Ric & Sam. And Jason himself admitted to Sonny that he was not drunk when Liz came over, so what do the JaSam fans want to use as Jason's excuse for sleeping with Liz? Maybe an actual connection? Maybe 2 friends consoling each other? Maybe actual chemistry between 2 people that have been there for each other for years?

Yeah Jason's excuse was seeing Sam with Ric.Plus Jason specified that when Liz was at the door he thought it was Sam,no excuse in the book for anyone.But the theory is Liz is married Jason isn't married to Sam and was broken up with Sam...Technically speaking he had no ties with any woman so he was free to do what he wanted.Liz was a easy lay for him.But it sure was good today not seeing Liz all day.

#23   2006/12/04 04:17PM
    Crater#5

*) I really do not care who Lizzie is with as long as it is not Jason. jason belong with Sam aand Sam belond with Jason. Instead of jumping in bed with Jason,big bad Liz she have dragged Maxie butt out of that room and had it out with Lucky. She should have tried for Jaxs.

#24   2006/12/04 04:19PM
    Crater#5

Quote kentishad:
    Quote LORENZO'S_BABY: Liz is a big mucher.Liz needs all the attention she could get.Everyone might show her attention cause she lies so much she makes people feel bad for her.But once everyone realizes who Liz really is,no one will aknowledge her.

Sam is the MOOCHER and her whole life has been dedicated to taking things that weren't hers. She pretty much blackmailed Jax, after they banged a few times, with something that his father needed to live. Yeah, real frickin, independent Angel.LMAO1

Sam was a con woman, that what they do. She did what she had to do to support her mentally ill brother.

#25   2006/12/04 07:10PM
    Devil_or_Angel

If it were really true that Sam was just after everyone's money she would have taken the $5 million dollars that Jason gave her when he broke up with her. Obviously Jason's love meant more to her than the money.

Too bad that we can't say the same for Liz.

And before you go saying that Jason didn't give her the money directly and there was no way she could give it back, let consider that not only did she NOT tell the husband she claimed to love so much, she told him an out right lie and said that Nik had mad the payment. Obviously the money (as in keeping it) meant more to her than her love for her husband.

#26   2006/12/04 07:29PM
    toorobbin

And did every one forget that when Sam came to town she had a salvage boat.

Has every one forgotten Manny when he shot Sam.

That's when this whole s/l started.

Sam at least admits her mistakes whereas Liz feels the need to lie and make every one else cover up for her.

Liz keeps uses the same sorry excuse.

Lucky knows better than to go back on drugs.

All Liz does now is to talk down to him.

Liz is no saint.

#27   2006/12/05 03:07PM
    happi

liz should be with jason plan and simple.
    i don't like sam ..she whines, whines and whines.

#28   2006/12/05 03:13PM
    IloveJason

Quote happi: liz should be with jason plan and simple.
    i don't like sam ..she whines, whines and whines.

And what does Liz do? She freaking lies and whines.

#29   2006/12/06 07:03AM
    LovinGH

Quote IloveJason:
    Quote kentishad:
    Quote LORENZO'S_BABY: Liz is a big mucher.Liz needs all the attention she could get.Everyone might show her attention cause she lies so much she makes people feel bad for her.But once everyone realizes who Liz really is,no one will aknowledge her.

Sam is the MOOCHER and her whole life has been dedicated to taking things that weren't hers. She pretty much blackmailed Jax, after they banged a few times, with something that his father needed to live. Yeah, real frickin, independent Angel.LMAO1

name one woman in port charles that has not mooched?They ALL have.Hey Sam may have banged Jax but she definently banged less men in port charles then Liz.

This stuff cracks me up! You need to recount the # of people you think sam and Liz have slept w/...Sam has slept w/ 4 people in PC alone (Jax, Sonny, Jason, Ric, let me know if I missed anyone) and don't tell me Sonny was her first sooo I'm sure she's well into the double digits by now...Liz has slept w/ 4 people her whole life and was married to two of them....so now try and tell us who the real skank is!

#30   2006/12/06 07:06AM
    IloveJason

Quote LovinGH:
    Quote IloveJason:
    Quote kentishad:

name one woman in port charles that has not mooched?They ALL have.Hey Sam may have banged Jax but she definently banged less men in port charles then Liz.

This stuff cracks me up! You need to recount the # of people you think sam and Liz have slept w/...Sam has slept w/ 4 people in PC alone (Jax, Sonny, Jason, Ric, let me know if I missed anyone) and don't tell me Sonny was her first sooo I'm sure she's well into the double digits by now...Liz has slept w/ 4 people her whole life and was married to two of them....so now try and tell us who the real skank is!

JIST LIKE YOU SAY LIZ SLEPT WITH 4 PEOPLE IN HERE WHOLE LIFE YOU DONOT KNOW THAT.YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE SLEPT WITH SAM NEITHER.SO YOU CAN NOT GO ASSUMING,I AM SURE LIZ WILL BE SLEEPING WITH MORE PEOPLE TO COME.SAM WANTS TO BE WITH JASON AND NO ONE ELSE.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list