List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I have a question.If some of you out there think Liz should be with

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I have a question.If some of you out there think Liz should be with

Started by LORENZO'S_BABY at 2006/12/03 06:50PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/13 04:15PM, Views: 1003, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2006/12/03 07:20PM
    Re: I have a question.If some of you out there think Liz should be with
    IloveJason

Quote kentishad:
    Quote IloveJason:
    Quote LORENZO'S_BABY:
    Quote kentishad:
    Quote IloveJason: I agree with you. Nobody should get involved with people that are taken.Yup Liz is just like Maxie trying to steal Jason away from Sam.But us jasam fans do not have to worry about that Jason honestly loves Sam way to much to let Liz get in the way.Jason already called Liz Sam and he told Liz he could not live up to her expectations.Come on he will never hook up with Liz,even if him and Sam were to break up Jason would never be with Liz again.She is way different then he is.Sam does not mind the life Jason lives cause she truely loves him,and you know what Liz had(past tense) had her chance but she could not live that kind of life,so why could she now? Push on Liz there will be someone out there for you.Well Liz does not even need a man,she has a child and another on the way and a full time job,maybe she needs to concentrate on the kids and her job cause Jason won't be around to support her forever.

Sam has been supported by Jason since she got knocked up with Sonny's kid. Jason and Sam won't last and it's about time JaSam fans realize that.

or you liason fans give up the past and continue with the future you know that saying never look back.Liz is history.ersonally i would not even say that cause Liason was real short term.

Jason choose to support Sam.Please anyone with a man like Jason will choose to be supported.But Liz works right well why did Jason pay her hospital bills and rent for the whole year? Why doesn't Liz have a house or a pent house since she works and is so rich.She works and barely makes it in life.Everyone supports her.Wasn't it Nikoals that paid for her and Luckys wedding?

At least she does work. Sam doesn't. Liz doesn't ask for money her friends help her out. I guess it's kinda hard for Sam to ask for help considering she has no friends.

What is the point of Liz working? She still is poor and gets money from others,Now we barely even see her at work cause she is up Jason's a$$

#12   2006/12/03 07:22PM
    kentishad

Quote LORENZO'S_BABY: Liz is a big mucher.Liz needs all the attention she could get.Everyone might show her attention cause she lies so much she makes people feel bad for her.But once everyone realizes who Liz really is,no one will aknowledge her.

Sam is the MOOCHER and her whole life has been dedicated to taking things that weren't hers. She pretty much blackmailed Jax, after they banged a few times, with something that his father needed to live. Yeah, real frickin, independent Angel.LMAO1

#13   2006/12/03 07:26PM
    IloveJason

Quote kentishad:
    Quote LORENZO'S_BABY: Liz is a big mucher.Liz needs all the attention she could get.Everyone might show her attention cause she lies so much she makes people feel bad for her.But once everyone realizes who Liz really is,no one will aknowledge her.

Sam is the MOOCHER and her whole life has been dedicated to taking things that weren't hers. She pretty much blackmailed Jax, after they banged a few times, with something that his father needed to live. Yeah, real frickin, independent Angel.LMAO1

name one woman in port charles that has not mooched?They ALL have.Hey Sam may have banged Jax but she definently banged less men in port charles then Liz.

#14   2006/12/03 07:30PM
    kentishad

Quote IloveJason:
    Quote kentishad:

name one woman in port charles that has not mooched?They ALL have.Hey Sam may have banged Jax but she definently banged less men in port charles then Liz.

It's funny you say "name one woman in portcharles who hasn't mooched" after you call Liz one and well the truth is we don't know Sam's whole story and she seems to be giving Carly a run for her money on how many brothers and best friends she has banged.

#15   2006/12/03 07:34PM
    IloveJason

I have to say if we started a contest between Sam and Liz,It might just show which is better.Persoanlly i like Sam better she is a tough cookie she can hang with the bad boys.Liz would run the other way.

#16   2006/12/03 07:38PM
    kentishad

Quote IloveJason: I have to say if we started a contest between Sam and Liz,It might just show which is better.Persoanlly i like Sam better she is a tough cookie she can hang with the bad boys.Liz would run the other way.

Sam was a tough cookie when she first came, now shes a whimpering, whiney, codependent, nobody.

Start a contest if you want to, I LOVE TO DEBATE!

#17   2006/12/03 07:40PM
    IloveJason

Quote kentishad:
    Quote IloveJason: I have to say if we started a contest between Sam and Liz,It might just show which is better.Persoanlly i like Sam better she is a tough cookie she can hang with the bad boys.Liz would run the other way.

Sam was a tough cookie when she first came, now shes a whimpering, whiney, codependent, nobody.

no poroblem but i would hate for you to debate on your own.

#18   2006/12/03 07:44PM
    kentishad

Quote IloveJason:
    Quote kentishad:

I've kept you typing for this long!

#19   2006/12/03 07:48PM
    IloveJason

Quote kentishad:
    Quote IloveJason:
    Quote kentishad:

well i am sure someone else will come on to type with you.I need to get to bed to reality.Good night.This is why i tihnk soaps are fun.

#20   2006/12/03 07:52PM
    kentishad

Quote IloveJason:
    Quote kentishad:
    Quote IloveJason:
    Quote kentishad:

well i am sure someone else will come on to type with you.I need to get to bed to reality.Good night.This is why i tihnk soaps are fun.

Yeah, most of us do know that soap opera word is not reality.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list