List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I have a question.If some of you out there think Liz should be with

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I have a question.If some of you out there think Liz should be with

Started by LORENZO'S_BABY at 2006/12/03 06:50PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/13 04:15PM, Views: 1166, Replies: 39
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/03 06:50PM
    I have a question.If some of you out there think Liz should be with
    LORENZO'S_BABY

Jason,but he loves Sam.How does this make Liz a good person,whe you all are hating on Maxie cause she hooked up with Lucky.Liz would sort of be doing the samething.Trying to ruin Sam and Jason so she could have him.That is what Maxie did.Come on make more sense. No one should break anyone up.What Maxie did was wrong but what Liz is doing is the samething.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/03 06:51PM
    #2   2006/12/03 07:00PM
    Re: I have a question.If some of you out there think Liz should be with
    IloveJason

I agree with you. Nobody should get involved with people that are taken.Yup Liz is just like Maxie trying to steal Jason away from Sam.But us jasam fans do not have to worry about that Jason honestly loves Sam way to much to let Liz get in the way.Jason already called Liz Sam and he told Liz he could not live up to her expectations.Come on he will never hook up with Liz,even if him and Sam were to break up Jason would never be with Liz again.She is way different then he is.Sam does not mind the life Jason lives cause she truely loves him,and you know what Liz had(past tense) had her chance but she could not live that kind of life,so why could she now? Push on Liz there will be someone out there for you.Well Liz does not even need a man,she has a child and another on the way and a full time job,maybe she needs to concentrate on the kids and her job cause Jason won't be around to support her forever.

#3   2006/12/03 07:00PM
    kentishad

Quote LORENZO'S_BABY: Jason,but he loves Sam.How does this make Liz a good person,whe you all are hating on Maxie cause she hooked up with Lucky.Liz would sort of be doing the samething.Trying to ruin Sam and Jason so she could have him.That is what Maxie did.Come on make more sense. No one should break anyone up.What Maxie did was wrong but what Liz is doing is the samething.

No it isn't. When Maxie couldn't get Nic after Jessi died she headed straight to Lucky. Liz has been a great friend and then one night they were both hurting and things escalated. She has still been a good friend. Maxie pushed Lucky's insecurity to a new level and gave him drugs to make it even worse. Maxie is and has been lying to get Lucky. Liz is just tired of Sam getting not only herself in trouble, but her friend Jason in trouble too. They are not doing anywhere near the same thing.

I love Liz,but I'd rather Jason got back together with Robin and since that doesn't seem like it will happen, I think Liz has a great chance.

#4   2006/12/03 07:02PM
    kentishad

Quote IloveJason: I agree with you. Nobody should get involved with people that are taken.Yup Liz is just like Maxie trying to steal Jason away from Sam.But us jasam fans do not have to worry about that Jason honestly loves Sam way to much to let Liz get in the way.Jason already called Liz Sam and he told Liz he could not live up to her expectations.Come on he will never hook up with Liz,even if him and Sam were to break up Jason would never be with Liz again.She is way different then he is.Sam does not mind the life Jason lives cause she truely loves him,and you know what Liz had(past tense) had her chance but she could not live that kind of life,so why could she now? Push on Liz there will be someone out there for you.Well Liz does not even need a man,she has a child and another on the way and a full time job,maybe she needs to concentrate on the kids and her job cause Jason won't be around to support her forever.

Sam has been supported by Jason since she got knocked up with Sonny's kid. Jason and Sam won't last and it's about time JaSam fans realize that.

#5   2006/12/03 07:04PM
    LORENZO'S_BABY

Quote kentishad:
    Quote LORENZO'S_BABY: Jason,but he loves Sam.How does this make Liz a good person,whe you all are hating on Maxie cause she hooked up with Lucky.Liz would sort of be doing the samething.Trying to ruin Sam and Jason so she could have him.That is what Maxie did.Come on make more sense. No one should break anyone up.What Maxie did was wrong but what Liz is doing is the samething.

No it isn't. When Maxie couldn't get Nic after Jessi died she headed straight to Lucky. Liz has been a great friend and then one night they were both hurting and things escalated. She has still been a good friend. Maxie pushed Lucky's insecurity to a new level and gave him drugs to make it even worse. Maxie is and has been lying to get Lucky. Liz is just tired of Sam getting not only herself in trouble, but her friend Jason in trouble too. They are not doing anywhere near the same thing.

I love Liz,but I'd rather Jason got back together with Robin and since that doesn't seem like it will happen, I think Liz has a great chance.

Well Lucky's excuse for cheating is drugs.What is Liz's excuse? Don't even tell me because Lucky cheated.Remember she is still married to Lucky and if she wanted to be a good girl like you try to make her she should of not slept with Jason,till she was divorced but no she slept with Jason and then the very next night she was doing her husband, Not good she was sober Lucky was on drugs.No excuse in the book for Liz

#6   2006/12/03 07:06PM
    LORENZO'S_BABY

Quote kentishad:
    Quote IloveJason: I agree with you. Nobody should get involved with people that are taken.Yup Liz is just like Maxie trying to steal Jason away from Sam.But us jasam fans do not have to worry about that Jason honestly loves Sam way to much to let Liz get in the way.Jason already called Liz Sam and he told Liz he could not live up to her expectations.Come on he will never hook up with Liz,even if him and Sam were to break up Jason would never be with Liz again.She is way different then he is.Sam does not mind the life Jason lives cause she truely loves him,and you know what Liz had(past tense) had her chance but she could not live that kind of life,so why could she now? Push on Liz there will be someone out there for you.Well Liz does not even need a man,she has a child and another on the way and a full time job,maybe she needs to concentrate on the kids and her job cause Jason won't be around to support her forever.

Sam has been supported by Jason since she got knocked up with Sonny's kid. Jason and Sam won't last and it's about time JaSam fans realize that.

or you liason fans give up the past and continue with the future you know that saying never look back.Liz is history.ersonally i would not even say that cause Liason was real short term.

#7   2006/12/03 07:09PM
    kentishad

Quote LORENZO'S_BABY:
    Quote kentishad:

or you liason fans give up the past and continue with the future you know that saying never look back.Liz is history.ersonally i would not even say that cause Liason was real short term.

The next night she was not doing Lucky.

The future is that JaSam will be no more. Sam will always be lacking and it's about time their fans realize in soap world, no relationship lasts, but I guess it's more comfortable to keep those blinders on.

#8   2006/12/03 07:10PM
    IloveJason

Quote LORENZO'S_BABY:
    Quote kentishad:

Jason choose to support Sam.Please anyone with a man like Jason will choose to be supported.But Liz works right well why did Jason pay her hospital bills and rent for the whole year? Why doesn't Liz have a house or a pent house since she works and is so rich.She works and barely makes it in life.Everyone supports her.Wasn't it Nikoals that paid for her and Luckys wedding?

#9   2006/12/03 07:15PM
    kentishad

Quote IloveJason:
    Quote LORENZO'S_BABY:
    Quote kentishad:

Jason choose to support Sam.Please anyone with a man like Jason will choose to be supported.But Liz works right well why did Jason pay her hospital bills and rent for the whole year? Why doesn't Liz have a house or a pent house since she works and is so rich.She works and barely makes it in life.Everyone supports her.Wasn't it Nikoals that paid for her and Luckys wedding?

At least she does work. Sam doesn't. Liz doesn't ask for money her friends help her out. I guess it's kinda hard for Sam to ask for help considering she has no friends.

#10   2006/12/03 07:16PM
    LORENZO'S_BABY

>) Liz is a big mucher.Liz needs all the attention she could get.Everyone might show her attention cause she lies so much she makes people feel bad for her.But once everyone realizes who Liz really is,no one will aknowledge her.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list