List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Xmas wishes for you favorite GH characters!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Xmas wishes for you favorite GH characters!

Started by R.J. at 2006/12/02 10:30PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/28 06:16AM, Views: 766, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/02 10:30PM
    Xmas wishes for you favorite GH characters!
    R.J.

I would wish Patrick would be HIV negative!
    Robin and Patrick would have a wedding and a baby!
    I would also play match maker and hope KIM and Jason T would be a couple in the real world.
    Sonny would find a new new love.
    Sam and Jason would stop running.
    Robert,Noah, Anna,Luke and Laura would all come back.
    The nice nurse Ephiany would find a love interest.
    Lucky,stays clean no matter what happens with Liz.

#2   2006/12/03 06:16AM
    Re: Xmas wishes for you favorite GH characters!
    KBOQ614

First and foremost, I would love for Genie Francis to come back! I miss her and truly love her acting! She is so real. I firmly believe that they can always make a storyline for her. I mean with all of the kids, Luke and all their issues.
    It would be nice to see Sam have a baby but what will happen to Liz? It's too bad Liz and Lucky are in the place that they are in. They were so good together years ago when Jonathan Jackson was on the show. Back then it almost seemed as though they had the same potential as Luke and Laura: a super couple. Not even close now!
    I hope Alexis is ok after the cancer and maybe she can actually somehow find a way to accept Sam with Jason.
    It's been real, Colleen. But, see ya!
    Sonny and Carly to get back together.
    Bring back some of the old characters again--Bobbie, Monica, Alan, Laura, Noah, The Scorpio's. Do they not want to be on as much anymore or what? We barely see them.
    Keep Epiphany! She is sooo funny!

#3   2006/12/03 08:54AM
    toorobbin

I wish for Luke and Laura to finally be happy at last, which means, Genie Francis to return permanently.

Tracy deserves to be happy with Coleman and a house of her own.

Jason and Sam to be married and have a bunch of kids, cause that would make Sam happy.

Lucky to be with some one new who would love him unconditionally. No Liz and no Maxie.

Nick and Emily without Colleen and Helena.

Lulu and Milo.

Max and a new love other than Carly.

Sonny and Carly forever happy.

#4   2006/12/03 02:28PM
    BabyBlueEyes

i wish jason and sam move in back together, get married, and have a baby (but of course it'll come in 07)

i wish that liz's baby is really lucky's and she'd tell the da*n truth already!

i wish patrick came out negative on his test and he stays with robin

i wish lulu get a guy, but not creepy pete.

i wish some vets come back

i wish jason kill ric

i wish alexis wasn't really sam's mom

i wish sonny would leave carjax alone

#5   2006/12/04 09:58AM
    rachie

I wish Alexis beats the cancer and wipes the floor with Ric in the court room.

I wish Liz would tell Jason that the baby is his and they live happily ever after.

I wish Sam would run away for good.

I wish Nik & Emily would reunite and remarry and get Colleen out of the picture.

I wish Patrick would be HIV negative, marry Robin and live happily ever after.

I wish Sonny would kill Ric once and for all. And get back with Alexis

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/04 09:58AM
    #6   2006/12/04 01:55PM
    IDOLIZING_SAM

First i wish that Liz's baby is not Jason's and some sort of mix up.Because that is normal in G.H. for mix ups
    Secondly i would like Patrick to stick through with Robin,she's a good girl just takes things a little personal,she'll get out of it.
    Thirdly i would like Patrick to not be infected by HIV.
    Fourth i would love to see more romance with Jason and Sam,along with a marriage and some kids.
    Fifth Have Alexis beat her cancer and ease up on Sam with her realationship with Jason.
    Sixth Have Emily be Colleens killer.I think it would be great.
    Seventh have Lulu hook up with the professor,only if that attitude changes.He seems to much of a player.

#7   2006/12/04 03:45PM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote IDOLIZING_SAM:
    Seventh have Lulu hook up with the professor,only if that attitude changes.He seems to much of a player.

i don't think that pete is intended to be a good guy on gh. IMO i think they're playing him like a nice guy and all, but deep down he's worse. i think he might be a stalker for lulu. spoilers say that dillon wonders his intentions for lulu and i think they're bad intentions.
    i can't wait to see though. i think lulu would be better off with dillon, spinelli, or milo JMO

#8   2006/12/04 04:06PM
    Crater#5

:D My wish is the see Jason and Sam, Lizzie free. I would like to see them together for XMAS. I want to see Sonny and Carly together, and I hope Alexis find herself another man. I hope Lucky will turn into a street-smart cop and get off the drugs.

#9   2006/12/04 07:21PM
    Devil_or_Angel

I would wish for-

Gnenie Francis to return.
    Luke and Laura to find away to be together.
    JaSam to be married and happy with a baby of their own.
    Liz's baby to be Lucky's.
    Sonny to find some who will stick by him for good.
    Maxie to move to Texas.
    Felicia to return from Texas.
    Dillon back to his old self.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list