List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Love scene with Emily and Nicholas on a scale of one to ten!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love scene with Emily and Nicholas on a scale of one to ten!

Started by R.J. at 2006/12/02 06:20PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/13 08:50PM, Views: 337, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/12/02 06:20PM
    Love scene with Emily and Nicholas on a scale of one to ten!
    R.J.

I think Nicholas is fine ,fine, and Emily is sweet but, the love stuff for me is not like the one with the pretty blonde.I dont remember her name.Jax's wife.I have to give it a five. Just my opinion.

#2   2006/12/12 06:38PM
    Re: Love scene with Emily and Nicholas on a scale of one to ten!
    happi

Quote R.J.: I think Nicholas is fine ,fine, and Emily is sweet but, the love stuff for me is not like the one with the pretty blonde.I dont remember her name.Jax's wife.I have to give it a five. Just my opinion.

i think who you are talking about was courtney (that's who jax's was married to) or youre thinking of carly (sonny's ex-wife, who suppose to marry jax on new years eve)

#3   2006/12/12 06:40PM
    toorobbin

I'll have to give Emily a one.

She has absolutely no chemistry at all.

And yes it was Courtney. I miss her.

#4   2006/12/12 08:07PM
    heide-2

I like them somewhat together,I think Emily and Sonny had more chemistry then Em and Nikolas, the rating i would give is low.It is always what you want? In both of their responses. 1 out of 10 maybe 2!!!!!! Yeah Courtney rocked them together a 9 1/2...

#5   2006/12/12 10:14PM
    Windy

I rating of maybe 3. They are O.K. , But as a couple...maybe a 1

#6   2006/12/13 03:01PM
    cherturn

Well I give them a big fat 10 after all they have been through to get back to each other. I hated him with Cortney and hated her with Sonny it was just all wrong. They have been together since they were kids. I have been waiting for this to happen. Finally it has 10 10 10 for their chemistry!

#7   2006/12/13 08:47PM
    JASAM FAN

i'll give them a 3. i like nem together but it took a ons in a barn to hook to people up forever and that's nuts. i'm not buying all this happiness. i hope they don't get married all of a sudden because they need some time to adjust to being a couple again. so right now i'm just a little bored with nem

#8   2006/12/13 08:50PM
    AllIWantIsAN...

Quote cherturn: Well I give them a big fat 10 after all they have been through to get back to each other. I hated him with Cortney and hated her with Sonny it was just all wrong. They have been together since they were kids. I have been waiting for this to happen. Finally it has 10 10 10 for their chemistry!

Ditto!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list