List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Why do you think we watch soap operas?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why do you think we watch soap operas?

Started by R.J. at 2006/12/02 05:08AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/13 09:40PM, Views: 198, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/12/02 05:08AM
    Why do you think we watch soap operas?
    R.J.

I always remember my mom and my grandmom watching them since I was a little kid.My Mom no matter what would stop her cleaning or cooking and watch her shows.Now, I think I understand they take you away from the stuff we deal with in our daily lives and it's like a vacation from the real crazy world.I only watch Gh I dont think I could watch them all no time but, also I think I would get lost.
    I am happy that we have this forum to talk about it.

#2   2006/12/13 08:37PM
    Re: Why do you think we watch soap operas?
    laketha

I am happy as well. GH is the only television show that I watch consistently because I don't have much time.Anyway I watch it and have watched it for 27 years. I think that because it is TV they put a ten on a two but nonetheless I think they do what most of us would do if given the chance. Hell look at Carly's choices, Sonny,Lorenzo Jax and Jason. I would have no problem bouncing between those 3 men with Jason being my only constant. They are all fine,rich, romantic and exciting.

#3   2006/12/13 09:40PM
    Re: Why do you think we watch soap operas?
    ***Andrea***

Well it is like a drug to me... Iv'e watched GH my entire life.. i remember Elementary school watching it and when i moved to junior high i was upset b/c i got home too late to watch the 3:00 show. now i am graduated from highschool and it is still an addiction.. i feel like i know everyone in port charles and i feel like they all are my friends.. lol.!!!! insane huh? so it has been like 13 years.. and i can't miss a show.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list