List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jason and Liz

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jason and Liz

Started by ghfan2525 at 2006/11/28 04:28AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/29 07:04AM, Views: 293, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/11/28 04:28AM
    Jason and Liz
    ghfan2525

I love the storyline between Liz and Jason/
    I'm sorry but Sam and Jason are getting olddddddddddddddddd
    sam is just in a rut and the story line with her in jail please , how many times has she been shot...in jail..
    the old list goes on.

Plus its great soap ...to have a triangle

#2   2006/11/28 05:58AM
    Re: Jason and Liz
    IloveJason

Just curious when you say Jason and Sam are getting old? How do you figure that? To me Liz is getting old.Just my opinion cause she keeps trying to squeeze herself into Jason's life but Jason is ALWAYS talking about Sam and asking about Sam and even called Liz last week Sam.All Jason cares about is Sam,and Liz keeps trying to get Jason to notice her but he cares less,come on he even told her "GO SPEND THANKSGIVING WITH "YOUR" FAMILY CAM AND SO FORTH.He would not let her stay with him.She needs to back out of Jasons life HE DOES NOT WANT HER. Like stated just my opinion.

#3   2006/11/28 06:38AM
    KAKMOM

OK This is going to sound dumb because I have been watching GH for 0ver 40 years but --- where does Elizabeth come into the show? Is she Jeff Webber's daughter?

#4   2006/11/28 10:56AM
    LovinGH

Quote KAKMOM: OK This is going to sound dumb because I have been watching GH for 0ver 40 years but --- where does Elizabeth come into the show? Is she Jeff Webber's daughter?

I was going to ask something similar too, is she related to Laura's mom, she is a Webber also?????

#5   2006/11/28 05:03PM
    Devil_or_Angel

Liz is related to Laura/Leslie Webber by marriage only - it's sort of hard to explain but I'll give it a try

There was a woman named Helene Webber she had two sons Rick and Jeff, both doctors. Eventually we found out that Rick and Jeff were only half brothers, they did not have the same father. Jeff's father was actually Dr. Steve Hardy. But since he didn't find this out until he was full grown he kept the name Webber out of respect for his mother and the man who raised him.
    Rick married Dr. Leslie (Faulkner), eventually she learned that a child she thought had died at birth, had actually be put up for adoption by her father. She and the child, Laura Vining eventually reunited and Rick adpoted the 16 year old girl, thus changing her to Laura Webber.
    Jeff left the show and was not heard from again until his oldest daughter Sarah came to town to live with Grandma Audrey when her parents moved to Bosnia. Younger sister, Liz arrived shortly there after.
    So through marriage Laura and Liz are actually cousins - sort of!
    (Does that make her Nik, Lucky, & Lulu's aunt????)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/28 05:03PM
    #6   2006/11/28 06:28PM
    Krel

The would be cousins removed however many times.
    I don't think Liz is deliberately forcing herself into Jason's life, I think she feels guilty and is trying to find a way to tell him about his baby without hurting Lucky and messing up Jason's life. I actually feel sorry for Liz. Its not like she wanted to be pregnant she even tried to keep it a secret but once Jason knew Sam knew then Sonny and Carly then Nick and Emily and not to mention Dr. lee and the nurse. Hard to keep a secret at GH.

#7   2006/11/28 06:50PM
    toorobbin

I think Liz is.

Today, Lucky tripped her up when he came to the studio.

Did you see how annoyed she appeared to be, because Lucky interrupted her.

And today, Jason told Liz to tell Lucky.

I was very happy that Jason didn't remember, that Liz told Jason the baby was his. May be, eventually, she'll stop being an annoying little person and get over it already.

And how annoyed was Liz, when Jason told her he has to help Sam.

#8   2006/11/29 07:04AM
    LovinGH

Thank you Devil_or_Angel for clarifying the "Webber" s/l....

I was really disappointed in Liz yesterday, I am a Liason fan and I just wish she would stop being so selfish, she had the perfect opportunity to tell Jason the truth but she lied to his face...I may be switching teams pretty soon here....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list