List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Luke Misses His Angel

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Luke Misses His Angel

Started by msbobbie50 at 2006/11/27 10:50PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/29 01:02PM, Views: 463, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/11/27 10:50PM
    Luke Misses His Angel
    msbobbie50

%( That was a Touching scence with him with the Angel of the christmas tree. With that beautiful song playing in the background.Tony in my book gave a wonderful performance.

#2   2006/11/28 01:08AM
    Re: Luke Misses His Angel
    hopingforsom...

Quote msbobbie50: That was a Touching scence with him with the Angel of the christmas tree. With that beautiful song playing in the background.Tony in my book gave a wonderful performance.

It was touching because they were emotional for I think that not including Laura he had more to loss because it was his fault he did everything and it is how you look at it and in his heart he knew that they couldn't be together because it was all temporary. I don't know what is going to happen between Luke and Tracy but obviously it did cause some problems because they didn't see eye to eye. And if I did feel sorry for Tracy I don't anymore because she lost nothing. She could by getting a divorce and it is her call. But what is going to happened if Laura comes back?

#3   2006/11/28 06:01AM
    IloveJason

:-) Yes it was touching i felt like it was real.I feel bad for Luke but he needs to be strong for Lulu..Every daughter needs a parent.Girls are more emotional.They need comfort. Luke needs to change,he can hurt like everyone else.Just be there for Lulu.I have a felling they will bring back Laura with the way it ended,with her leaving.I believe it.Let's hope.

#4   2006/11/28 05:10PM
    Devil_or_Angel

I've said this before and I'll probably say this many times again -

Tony Geary is AWESOME!!! He (and Genie Francis) are a VERY LARGE part of the reason this show is what it is, has been, will ever be!!!!

He can make you feel more with one look, one tear, one yell (you get my drift) then most other actors on this show can in the whole week! I hope he doesn't quit anytime soon. I hope that he keeps getting these wonderful s/l to work with. I especially hope that GF returns often because when they work together Luke is even better then regular!

#5   2006/11/28 07:02PM
    toorobbin

Luke sent chills through me when he began to cry.

Another emmy and well deserved one, for the great Anthony Geary.

And I hope they give on to Genie Francis also.

#6   2006/11/29 01:02PM
    hopingforsom...

I can see what you mean that they had this connection this chemistry where they click and we are actually seeing it. For me it look way too real like that was his wife in real life that he was saying goodbye to. And I think that it supposed to touch your heart because after seeing them together you couldn't keep but cry. Kudos to GF and TG of making a terrific scene.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list