List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: can someone tell me

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

can someone tell me

Started by sweetcheeks2146 at 2006/11/27 08:40PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/28 09:15AM, Views: 283, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/11/27 08:40PM
    can someone tell me
    sweetcheeks2146

What happened to Luis Alcazar . I dont think i watched gh when this sl was on. Also what happened to sage and why. Thanks for any help u can give.

#2   2006/11/27 11:03PM
    Re: can someone tell me
    msbobbie50

Luis was killed by Alexis back then(I Think) Sage was killed by the woman who was infactuated with Nickolus who lost his memory and at that time played a double roll(Connor Bishop)as Mary husband who was killed in the war by Nick looking so much like him and people was looking for him and she knew it and she went crazy.(killed Sage)oh, Sage was mean like the Alcarzar clan and she played with Dillion and Georgie to get what she wanted. Dillion ang Georgie Lock her in the Quartermaines meat locker and that's how she died with Mary killing her

#3   2006/11/28 08:28AM
    sweetcheeks2146

so mary didnt kill her dillon and georgie killed her. how come they never got into trouble for that. i know thats what started diegos photo taking spree . but they should be in jail.

#4   2006/11/28 09:15AM
    JaSam4Ever

No, Dillon and Georgie had no idea that mary was a crazed psycho wandering around the Quartermaine mansion and that she would kill Sage. They locked her down there and mary found her and stabbed her to death.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list