List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Oh, Skye. What have you done.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh, Skye. What have you done.

Started by toorobbin at 2006/11/27 04:28PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/29 05:52PM, Views: 292, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/11/27 04:28PM
    Oh, Skye. What have you done.
    toorobbin

Are you going to scarifice the Quartermaines for Lorenzo.

What do you think Edward and Alan will do when they find out.

Lorenzo brought everything down on himself.

I hope, this plan of yours, doesn't backfire on you.

#2   2006/11/27 06:44PM
    Re: Oh, Skye. What have you done.
    IloveJason

>( I was wondering the samething.I can not believe that she told Alcazar since she covered for am and Jason being in their livingroom. And now she goes and rats out Jason,what the heck is wrong with her she is going to be the cause of a mob war. She is nuts and will back fire in her face sooner or later.

#3   2006/11/27 07:21PM
    Devil_or_Angel

I sure hope that it doesn't end up hurt baby Lila.
    On the other hand this could be the thing that "opens" up her eyes about the real Lorenzo.
    Then she can see that he is cold hearted and will use/destroy anybody (including his own children) in his quest to be all powerful.
    If Skye is half as smart as she thinks she is, she will take the baby the get the H%$L aways from Lorenzo Alcazar!

#4   2006/11/28 11:54AM
    alissame1

"Skye" is standing by her child's father which is the right thing to do. She also she should have told "Lorenzo" when Jason/Sam were in his home. No matter what she does/does not tell him he'll still do what he choses. The war has already started and he would have found out that Jason is alive from someone else anyway. She's trying to stop the blood,tears, etc.. and protect him and their child. In my opinion she should stand by her child's father.

#5   2006/11/28 07:05PM
    toorobbin

And today, Skye had the nerve to tell Emily to tell her where Jason is.

Skye will risk everything.

#6   2006/11/29 12:12PM
    kentishad

Quote alissame1: "Skye" is standing by her child's father which is the right thing to do. She also she should have told "Lorenzo" when Jason/Sam were in his home. No matter what she does/does not tell him he'll still do what he choses. The war has already started and he would have found out that Jason is alive from someone else anyway. She's trying to stop the blood,tears, etc.. and protect him and their child. In my opinion she should stand by her child's father.

Skye is stupid. She should have known that telling lorenzo that Jason was alive only made him angrier. Lorenzo needs to shut up about Diego. Lorenzo was all for him shooting and killing people, he had no right to miss him. Diego deserved to die just like him and he and ric are the real perpertrators.

#7   2006/11/29 05:22PM
    Devil_or_Angel

Quote kentishad:
    Quote alissame1: "Skye" is standing by her child's father which is the right thing to do. She also she should have told "Lorenzo" when Jason/Sam were in his home. No matter what she does/does not tell him he'll still do what he choses. The war has already started and he would have found out that Jason is alive from someone else anyway. She's trying to stop the blood,tears, etc.. and protect him and their child. In my opinion she should stand by her child's father.

Skye is stupid. She should have known that telling lorenzo that Jason was alive only made him angrier. Lorenzo needs to shut up about Diego. Lorenzo was all for him shooting and killing people, he had no right to miss him. Diego deserved to die just like him and he and ric are the real perpertrators.

Totally agree with you on this one!

Lorenzo is just as responible for Diego's death as Diego is himself (if not more so)! If he didn't want to take the risk of his precious son geting hurt or killed, he should not have let him run around alone, especially with a gun and shooting at people who WILL SHOOT BACK!!!!
    But mostly I think he is responisble, because it was his own greed in his quest for power that brought about the entire situation. If he had not agreed to help Ric bring Jason (and Sonny) down and/or using Sam to do it, NONEof this would have happened!
    I hope that Skye realizes soon that Lo is lying to her, kicks him to the curb and gets back with Jax or finds someone new!

#8   2006/11/29 05:43PM
    toorobbin

And when Skye finds out about Lulu, good-bye Lo.

#9   2006/11/29 05:52PM
    Yellow Rose

When is Lorenzo going to come out of the denial stage???? He, and he alone, is responsible for his son's death. Sam may have used a gun to shoot and kill Diego but it was the result of his father's business that really got him killed.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list