List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Fanfiction for Jason and Sam - please see rules inside to join the fun.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fanfiction for Jason and Sam - please see rules inside to join the fun.

Started by toorobbin at 2006/11/27 04:01PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/03 04:49PM, Views: 1567, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/27 04:01PM
    Fanfiction for Jason and Sam - please see rules inside to join the fun.
    toorobbin

For those of you who aren't familiar with fanfiction, let me tell you what it is.

This game for everyone who would like join, have fun and meet new people.

We will not tolerate any bad manners in this post.

Since we cannot all be on the board at the same time, it's up to every one to carry on.

Fanfiction is when a group of people write their own storyline continuation to the game. It has nothing to do with g.h. itself.

Each person can each write one or two paragraphs and keep it going for however long we like.

It's Saturday morning and Jason just surpised Sam with a surprise.

The mob wars have finally ended, and Sonny is happily enjoying being a single guy again.

Which leaves Jason plenty of time to enjoy himself with Sam.

okay, so now the next person can continue or start a new s/l and so on.

Remember please this is all in fun and has absolutely nothing, to do with Jason/Sam/Liz.

#2   2006/11/27 06:46PM
    Re: Fanfiction for Jason and Sam - please see rules inside to join the fun.
    BabyBlueEyes

jason's surprise for sam was a romantic breakfast outside (which jason baked himself) with music in the back.

after jason and sam finished eating, sam told jason she would clean up. jason told sam to forget the cleaning and he asked sam to dance with him while they were still outside.

next person:

#3   2006/11/27 07:04PM
    Devil_or_Angel

With their arms still wrapped around each other and still gently swaying to the music, Jason leans back slightly and brush the hair from Sam's check.

Gazing into Sam's eyes Jason says,
    "I haven't been able to stop thinking about your star necklace. It breaks my heart to think that I hurt you so much that you threw away something that meant so much to you."
    He stops dancing and reaches into his jeans pocket and removes a jewelery box then say to Sam
    "I know that I can't replace the necklace, just like we can't go back to the way things were before Manny shot you and I made the biggest mistake of my life by pushing you away. I wanted to give you this to show you that we can start over..."
    Smiling down into her face, Jason opens the box to reveal. . .

(next person)

#4   2006/11/28 06:37PM
    toorobbin

A necklace with two hearts entwined. Sam starts to cry.

"Oh, Jason. You make me so happy.

I can't thank you enough, and I promise I will always treasure this necklace forever. Whatever happens.

And now, I have a surprise for you. Wait one minute, I have it hidden in our bedroom I'll be right back."

"In our bedroom," Jason puts his hand to forehead.

next person.

#5   2006/11/29 09:26PM
    Devil_or_Angel

After a couple of minutes and Sam does not re-appear, Jason heads for the stairs and takes them two at a time in his hurry to get to the bedroom.
    Once he gets there he slowly pushes the door open (with a sexy expectant smile on his handsome face). He walks in and starts to head towards the bed, but to his surprise Sam in not in bed waiting for him (as he expected).

Instead Sam is sitting at the small correspondence desk. Her back is to him, but he can see that she is holding something in her hand. She turns towards him and with a knowing smile holds out a . . .
    (next person)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/29 09:28PM
    #6   2006/11/30 04:25PM
    toorobbin

A gold ring.

"Jason, with this ring, I want to prove my love for you."

"Sam, I....I...."

next person.

#7   2006/12/02 02:33PM
    Devil_or_Angel

". . . don't need you to prove anything to me! I know how much you love me. You prove it every day. You proved it when you accepted my lifestyle without regard for your own life. You prove it when you don't look down on me for having to. . .do whatever it takes to keep everyone we care about safe. But you especially prove it when you don't haul off an sock Carly even though I know she provokes you. You know that I love you every bit as much and I don't want to hurt you but I can't accept that ring until. . ."
    (next person)

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/02 02:35PM
    #8   2006/12/02 02:38PM
    toorobbin

You won't hurt me, Jason.

How could you. I will simply save it, so when you ask me to marry you. I can give you back your ring.

next person.

#9   2006/12/02 02:47PM
    Devil_or_Angel

"Sam you didn't let me finish. You know how hard it is for me to talk about my feelings. What I was going to say is
    I can't accept that ring until. . .(dramatic pause)
    We are both standing in front of all the people we care about and who care about us. . .in a church." (sends Sam one of his melt your toes, sexy as sin smiles)

Sam jumps up from the chair, runs across the room to Jason and throws her arms around him and says
    "Is this a marrige proposal? Cause I didn't see you get on on one knee! Never mind that doesn't matter because. . ."
    (next person)

#10   2006/12/02 02:57PM
    toorobbin

Jason gets down on one knee.

Sam - omg, omg. Jason, Jason.

next person.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list