List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: hey jasam fans do you know about...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

hey jasam fans do you know about...

Started by BabyBlueEyes at 2006/11/27 03:23PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 07:15PM, Views: 380, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/11/27 03:23PM
    hey jasam fans do you know about...
    BabyBlueEyes

ok i know liason fans are reading this too so i don't have anything against it. what i wanted to ask jasam fans was if you know about soapcentral.com? a lot of you do probably. i was wondering if you go on the message boards as well. it free registration. the reason i'm asking and saying this is because as silly as this will sound, some people who are connected to gh go on soapcentral and read the message boards. they may tell the writers or whoever what the viewers think.
    and by what i see, i think (i said i think) the majority of people on soapcentral are liason fans. on soapcentral there are a lot of voting polls you are allowed to make up on your own. example: jason's best match is... and put down the women

therefore with all the jasam fans added to soapcentral maybe people connected to gh can see a lot of viewers like jasam. it's an idea.

#2   2006/11/28 03:01PM
    Re: hey jasam fans do you know about...
    Crater#5

:D I didn't know but think you. There was a lot of Sam bashing so I felt I needed to do the same for Lizzie.

#3   2006/11/28 03:05PM
    1love

jason and liz are great as friends but more is wrong!

#4   2006/11/28 08:37PM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote Crater#5: I didn't know but think you. There was a lot of Sam bashing so I felt I needed to do the same for Lizzie.

yeah there is a lot of sam bashing on the website, but some liz bashing too... by jasam fan mostly.
    IMO the best thing is making voting polls. i've only done one so far though.

#5   2006/11/30 07:15PM
    Crater#5

Quote BabyBlueEyes:
    Quote Crater#5: I didn't know but think you. There was a lot of Sam bashing so I felt I needed to do the same for Lizzie.

yeah there is a lot of sam bashing on the website, but some liz bashing too... by jasam fan mostly.
    IMO the best thing is making voting polls. i've only done one so far though.

As long as they bash Sam(KM) Lizzie will get bash. Hey, they are not going to dog our girl out. Jason and Sam are a very sexy couple and I hope to see them unite again.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list