List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Creative Writing A GH Adventure Starring GH's Top Most Favorite Men and Females

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Creative Writing A GH Adventure Starring GH's Top Most Favorite Men and Females

Started by Sn24 at 2006/11/26 03:53PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 05:04PM, Views: 300, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/11/26 03:53PM
    Creative Writing A GH Adventure Starring GH's Top Most Favorite Men and Females
    Sn24

Uh oh Rick Lansing is dead as a door knob. Thank Goodness! But who did it?

Was it?

Luke Spencer
    Jason Morgan
    Nicholas Cassadine
    Lucky Spencer
    Patrick Drake
    Sonny Corinthos
    or
    Lorenzo Alcazar

Nobody knows but every guy I just listed is a suspect in the Lansing Murder and Mac and Detective Rodriguez are trying to get down to the bottom of this. We all know Jason, Sonny, and Lorenzo had a huge agenda to have Rick killed but it wasn't them who killed him but who did do it who finally murdered Mr. Lansing. Well folks this was about to turn into the biggest adventure ever since Luke and Laura days.

Our GH men would be on the run from the law to escape Prison life. They all were under Luke Spencer's world now and they had to go by his rules.

#2   2006/11/26 04:07PM
    Re: Creative Writing A GH Adventure Starring GH's Top Most Favorite Men and Females
    Sn24

Though what fun would this adventure be if we didn't have the girls to come along for the ride as well.

Of course our men can't survive without there ladies...which would include

Sam
    Emily
    Liz
    Carly
    Brenda
    Laura
    Robin

Though it also turned out that maybe Alice or Tracy were suspects too. Or did Alice and Tracy volunteer to go on the ride to keep Luke and Laura company or just to keep Luke company. So Luke made it known to all his male Port Charles fans that they had to leave all their belongings behind in Port Charles but make sure they had a gun handy at all times in case any danger came their way. Though don't forget to bring atleast some cash or credit card a cell phone and other belongings they may needed along the way or they could just forfeit off of Tracy.

#3   2006/11/26 04:17PM
    Re: Creative Writing A GH Adventure Starring GH's Top Most Favorite Men and Females
    Sn24

So what would you prefer a shirtless

Patrick, Nicholas, Lucky, Sonny, Lo, and Jason

Or would you rather see them in jeans and tight tee-shirts

Well how about for the time being they are in jeans and tight tee-shirts. While Luke is just being Luke as usual. Luke rents out one of those run down boats that looks like something out of a Jaws movie. Which kind of scares the females.

Laura: Ummmmmmmm......Luke your going to need a bigger boat that is too small dear.

Liz: Yeah Luke we will end up in the water there's too many of us.

Luke: Okay we will take Jason's boat then.

Emily: Why can't we take Lorenzo's yacht?

Luke: Are you kidding me Emily we don't want to look like we are rich we are suppose to be on the run from the law now come on toots get in the boat.

#4   2006/11/26 04:33PM
    Sn24

Luke made up teams he put Lucky, Lorenzo, and Nicholas together as a team. So that Sonny, Jason, and Patrick could be a team and Luke could just be on his own. Carly was not to thrilled she would be a team with Emily and Liz but it was better then having to be teamed with Brenda so she didn't even make a fuss about it she dealt with the situation. While on the run down boat Luke got some news that bad weather was approaching.

Lucky: Thanks Dad that is just what we need to hear about bad weather.

Sam: What's wrong Lucky afraid of a little thunder and lightning.

Lucky: It's a hurricane Sam.

Sam: I've been through plenty of hurricanes and survived it's a piece of cake.

#5   2006/11/26 07:15PM
    toorobbin

Sam - Let me take charge of this boat. Remember, I used to have salvage boat. Lucky can you read a compass.

Lucky - A compass. I'm a Spencer remember, Sam. I lived on the run with my parents for years. How do you think I got to Port Charles by myself.

Emily - I have my cell phone. I'll call 911.

Sam and Lucky - No Emily, they can trace your cell.

Emily - But, I want to back home to the Quartermaines.

Sam - Emily go sit next to Luke and hold his hand.

After Emily goes to sit next to Luke, Sam and Lucky start laughing.

Lucky - She was never a girl scout.

#6   2006/11/26 07:55PM
    Sn24

Liz: It's too bad this boat doesn't have any privacy Luke.

Luke: Is that all you youngins ever think about is sex.

Emily: I'm too scared to think about sex.

Luke: That's good because we have 4 days to get to the nearest island.

Nicholas: Oh Luke your joking.

Luke: No I'am not joking.

Alice: Let me see that Luke yep it's true 4 days so you better get use to this boat.

Tracy: No way am I staying on this ugly boat for 4 days.

Alice: Tracy are you saying your going to swim to shore?

Luke: Not if some huge shark eats her first.

Tracy: What did you say Luke?

Luke: Nothing spanky pants.

Tracy: I changed my mind I will stay on the boat so Luke can't say anything while I'm gone.

Alice: I know Tracy these men are so lazy.

Tracy: Yes they are lazy why do you ladies always do whatever your man tells you they should be doing for you not the other way around.

#7   2006/11/27 07:03AM
    jason&liz101

how do you play this game

#8   2006/11/27 08:08AM
    Sn24

Just add on to the story just be creative and use your imagination and have fun it's like a story building game. Anyone who plays just keeps adding on to the story that's all.

#9   2006/11/27 04:45PM
    toorobbin

Hi Sn how are you.

Meanwhile, Sonny is sitting by himself being very debonair and takes out a handiwipe to wash his face with.

Liz, suddenly turns and sees Sonny there.

Liz - Sonny, why are you back there by yourself.

Sonny - Well, I'm just waiting for Luke to assign me a task.

Luke. - You can be my second in command.

Lucky - I thought that was me, Dad.

Luke - It was, but I thought you enjoyed helping Sam instead, Cowboy.

Lucky - Is that okay with you, Sam.

Sam - Of course, it is Lucky.

#10   2006/11/30 05:04PM
    toorobbin

bumping.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list