List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Is Jason really the Father of Liz's Baby?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Jason really the Father of Liz's Baby?

Started by tripelhhh at 2006/11/24 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/29 06:19AM, Views: 402, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/11/24 11:47AM
    Is Jason really the Father of Liz's Baby?
    tripelhhh

No I hope NOT

#2   2006/11/24 01:47PM
    Re: Is Jason really the Father of Liz's Baby?
    toorobbin

I think that when Liz heard Dillion tell Lulu that the Quartermaines are looking for an heir, at Luke and Laura's wedding, Liz conveniently decided that the baby was Jason's.

Liz to me is a gold digger and nothing more.

I grant you, a high class gold digger.

Liz follows which ever way the wind blows in her direction.

#3   2006/11/24 03:12PM
    BabyBlueEyes

i hope not either. if the writers know how to really write then they'll make something else up. perhaps liz only said that to keep jason awake and not to die. or maybe the paternity results got mixed up. i hope the baby is really lucky's. he deserves to have a baby with liz, his WIFE. and jason and sam should have a baby because they truly love each other.

#4   2006/11/24 05:33PM
    Crater#5

Lizzie is a sneeky, hypocrite. I am waiting for the day someone slap another one of her tooth out her mouth. I will happen because she is fooling with two women who will go the butt fast,(Carly and Sam).

#5   2006/11/25 11:53PM
    meg6666

I teally hope not.sams supposed to have jasons baby.

#6   2006/11/26 09:23AM
    tsteph1012

I have a feeling it is really Lucky's, but Maxie somehow got hold of the paternity test and used it to "prove" she is pregnant with Lucky's baby, even though I don't think she is pregnant at all. Maybe she fixed it to make the test come back looking like Jason's kid. I would not put anything past Maxie Jones.

#7   2006/11/26 09:40AM
    JASAM FAN

i have a theory of maxie switching the results. a lot of people think that maxie would run straight to lucky if she knew about the liz and jason ons because she has a big mouth. but my theory is that she might have a way of keeping big secrets hidden. as much as she likes to tell it as it is, maybe this one time she knows how to keep it to herself. then when liz is a full 9 months pregnant, and if liz still hasn't come out with any of the truth, maxie will blurt it all out to make liz look so incredibly evil for not telling lucky anything for all those 9 months. it's a theory because on gh it doesn't show everything; maxie switching the results. otherwise i'm hoping someone else did.

#8   2006/11/29 06:19AM
    KAKMOM

Shoot I thought I posted this but I don't think it came through
    Anyway I do not think the baby is Jason's I think it is Lucky's and I think that Liz KNOWS it is Lucky's . She is sneaky and coniving (Butter won't
    melt in my mouth" That is how she comes across to me. Look at her- she bold face lied to her Grandmother - Audrey, who is as old as the hills but stays home and watched Liz's kid

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list