List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: We deserve to have Genie back....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

We deserve to have Genie back....

Started by a7sogno at 2006/11/23 10:36AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/23 07:03PM, Views: 371, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/11/23 10:36AM
    We deserve to have Genie back....
    a7sogno

Weeks and weeks of MOB crap and which new person, possibly even related will Sonny make love to. I am tired of it. Finally we get something magical and real and fabulous acting and it is ripped away because of a creepy what? Physical problem? Are we kidding? There is no such thing, not with that moniker, disassociative disorder....come on it is supposed to be show about a hospital.
    She deserves to be brought back and viewers who are tired sick and deserting in record numbers of watching MOB FOLLIES should be given an option. She MUST be asked back. And HER EMMY is this year.

#2   2006/11/23 04:09PM
    Re: We deserve to have Genie back....
    hopingforsom...

I agree for I am not saying that I don't other storylines but I want to see Luke and Laura the way that everyone else who saw it before she went into this catrophina state for I think that it will definetely improve the show. For my opinion if a lot of friends loves Luke and Laura then the writers should make her come back.

#3   2006/11/23 05:59PM
    toorobbin

Quote a7sogno: Weeks and weeks of MOB crap and which new person, possibly even related will Sonny make love to. I am tired of it. Finally we get something magical and real and fabulous acting and it is ripped away because of a creepy what? Physical problem? Are we kidding? There is no such thing, not with that moniker, disassociative disorder....come on it is supposed to be show about a hospital.
    She deserves to be brought back and viewers who are tired sick and deserting in record numbers of watching MOB FOLLIES should be given an option. She MUST be asked back. And HER EMMY is this year.

I love your answer.

Thank you.

I love Luke and Laura as well.

#4   2006/11/23 06:57PM
    BIG TAM

I JUST LOVE THE LUKE AND LAURA STORYLINE, I THINK THERE CAN BE OTHERLINES FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL COUPLE! EVENTHOUGH THESE ARE THE SOAPS, THEY WERE/ARE A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN,PLEASE WRITERS, DO SOMETHING! WRITE THEM BACK IN THE STORY, SEND TRACY SOMEWHERE TO DRY OUT, AND FIND HER OWN TRUE LOVE!!!!!

#5   2006/11/23 07:03PM
    heide-2

I love Luke and Laura too.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list