List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What do you think Lucky will do.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What do you think Lucky will do.

Started by toorobbin at 2006/11/23 09:47AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/24 04:57PM, Views: 543, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/23 09:47AM
    What do you think Lucky will do.
    toorobbin

I think, he will go against Rick and help Jason and Sam, prove that Sam's innocent.

I think, there was someone else in the warehouse at the same time, and pulled the trigger at the same time Sam did.

Remember, all the rumors.

#2   2006/11/23 10:52AM
    Re: What do you think Lucky will do.
    BabyBlueEyes

oooh, interesting thought. but then wouldn't we hear another bullet being shot? but then again, not all of gh's s/ls make sense. so let's just say the rumor is true and sam didn't shoot diego. i wonder who did then

i hope lucky helps jasam, but i don't know cuz he did just get his job back and i don't think he'd want to lose it by going against ric. but maybe after what he did to jason before (framing him with drugs) he might make it up to him by teaming up with him. after all, liz was mad at him when he did that, not only cuz he shot at her, but because he framed her friend. lucky wouldn't want to go after his wife's friend again. that would make liz mad at him AGAIN.

oh what will lucky decide?!

#3   2006/11/23 05:27PM
    onegirloneboy

:-) I personally think Sam killed him she was defending her boyfriend self defense Diego was shooting at them!!Sam had every right to shot Diego i did not want to see him die,but he wanted to be a bad boy like his daddy he got what he deserved he ambushed Jason and Sam and Spinelli.They will prove it once Jason gets better and they find the computer geek.Now i think Lucky will help Jason but once he finds out his wife had sex with him,he might be pis#ed then when he finds out his wife is carrying his child i think he might want to kill Jason....My thought.Or just kill his wife.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/23 05:28PM
    #4   2006/11/23 05:33PM
    toorobbin

The other shooter (if there is one) could have a silencer.

#5   2006/11/23 06:36PM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote toorobbin: The other shooter (if there is one) could have a silencer.

let's imagine for awhile. who would be the other shooter (if there was one)?

my guess is it will be the guy that was standing next to manny's dead body (i think it may have been his brother). perhaps he's in PC and shot diego to get sam arrested.

#6   2006/11/23 07:08PM
    babe123

Help Jason it would only be fair

#7   2006/11/23 07:27PM
    2-CUTE

>( He will try to kill Jason i think he wants is job,career and wife he wants a family.

#8   2006/11/24 03:28AM
    KAKMOM

I think Lucky will help Sam and Jason and I also think that Manny is still around and somehow connected to all of this

#9   2006/11/24 07:52AM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote KAKMOM: I think Lucky will help Sam and Jason and I also think that Manny is still around and somehow connected to all of this

well i don't think manny is still alive, i think it's that guy next to manny's dead body. i don't think manny would be pretending to be dead while someone was grieving for him. so i think it's a relative of manny's. we'll just wait and see.

#10   2006/11/24 08:11AM
    toorobbin

But, what if it was Rick.

Alcazar told Diego, not to go into the alley, right.

So, both Rick and Lo knew that some how, Jason and Sam, would end up there.

Could it have been one of the police paid off by Lo.

Could it have been Alexis?

She got there pretty fast.

Could it have been Spinnelli?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list