List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spinelli's paternity

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spinelli's paternity

Started by christagious at 2008/04/02 06:31PM
    Latest post: 2008/04/18 08:58AM, Views: 2044, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2008/04/07 07:27PM
    Re: Spinelli's paternity
    bolin

I had a thought while I was writing about Elizabeth and Jason. THIS IS NOT A SPOILER!!! What if Alan is Spinelli's father? After all, we know Alan was no saint! Spinelli and Jason would be brothers, which could be why they are such good friends (even though Spinelli gets on Jason's nerves a lot).

I hope they reveal Spinelli's paternity soon because it's time he finds out once and for all who he really is!

#12   2008/04/07 07:35PM
    Nutz4soaps

I think Spinelli's parents are going to be Claudia and Ric.
    Maybe they were teen lovers and they got together when they were younger... she got pregnant at trevor sent her away.

Or It might be Connie Falconeri's child.
    One of the reason's she doesnt want to talk about her past

#13   2008/04/07 07:51PM
    shonte

i hope that kate is his mother, and that sonny is his father

#14   2008/04/08 08:05AM
    BRADizmyHONEY

:~ that would be pretty interesting! imagine the story that could be put together if this was ever to be true!!! Personally, I don't think it really matters where Spinelli came from...he's always gonna be HOT, HOT, HOTT!

#15   2008/04/08 08:07AM
    BRADizmyHONEY

That's funny!!!!!!

#16   2008/04/08 08:24AM
    Texas Sunflower

I hope Sonny is his daddy. I don't care who the momma is. I think Sonny will lose his remaining two children b/c of what happened to Michael and this may be the only child for Sonny........ it would be a great s/l........

(anything is possible in Soap Land...)

whatever, Bradford rocks every scene he is in and especially with Sonny and our man JASON>......

#17   2008/04/11 04:32PM
    jamimi04

bumping this to the first page.

#18   2008/04/14 02:06PM
    cryssyd

maybe kate and anthony

#19   2008/04/14 02:40PM
    TexBigWheel

Quote luv_J8son_n_Liz:
    Quote christagious: My first post on here, but my wife and I were discussing this. What if Anthony Zacchara is Spinelli's father? They both kinda have buggy eyes and are a little loopy. I would explain Spinelli's spastic behavior and way of talking.

Only other guy who could physically pass as his father, with the eyes and all would be Mike Corinthos.

The Zacchara paternity would explain why he wants it to remain a secret though

Welcome to Soaps.com! I look forward to posting with you.

I don't think that Spinelli necessarily has to show any resemblance to his father... So his daddy could be just about anyone. A good example would be Michael and AJ. Where did that Red Hair come from?

Don't know if any one answered this or anything but Michael has red hair like Bobbie his grandma.

#20   2008/04/14 03:30PM
    lindie

I thought at one time that with all the talk about Luke taking off and no one knowing where he was he might be the father.
    I remember Traci saying that he was always going off drinking and hooking up with woman and had done it with Laura too.
    Good thing he and Lulu didn't get together if that was the case.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list