List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz go spend thanksgiving with your family..........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz go spend thanksgiving with your family..........

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/11/22 07:51PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/23 06:05PM, Views: 441, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/22 07:51PM
    Liz go spend thanksgiving with your family..........
    onegirloneboy

Jason said.I love when he told Liz that.She so badly wants to be family with Jason she probably is kicking her self in the butt for not accepting to marry him.Thank god she did not.I was starting to like her again when she helped Sam but now that she keeps poping up by Jason she is pis#ing me off.I loved hen she walked in by Jason's today and Jason called out for Sam.Sorry Liz maybe if Sam had not resigned hr contract you woulda had a chance but now only over her dead body...Go back to Lukcy Liz...Or find someone new.

#2   2006/11/22 08:38PM
    Re: Liz go spend thanksgiving with your family..........
    BabyBlueEyes

haha. that was fun to read. i liked it too when he called her sam.
    it's like liz didn't want to spend thanksgiving time with her family in some way. she told jason "she covered it" with her grams by giving an excuse. if she told jason to rest, then he really doesn't need her there, does he? if he wanted her to stay or come back he would've asked, but no, he TOLD her to go. she seemed like she didn't want to. jason gave her a good wake up call telling her she needs to be with her family and her SON! it seems like she forgot about him, or the show basically ignores him with liz.
    it was great to see lucky with cameron and liz smiling at them. i hope she gives him another chance.

#3   2006/11/23 06:34AM
    tripelhhh

that was good, i like Liz but i want her with her husband, not with Jason

#4   2006/11/23 08:00AM
    toorobbin

Exactly, and still, no I love you, Liz from Jason.

How convenient for Liz, to have Lucky around.

He only thinks of Liz as his friend.

#5   2006/11/23 09:38AM
    IloveJason

HOPEFULLY NOW lIZ WILL REALIZE SHE NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF JASONS LIFE. He does not want her and she runs to Lucky when no one else wants her she is pathedic

#6   2006/11/23 09:45AM
    toorobbin

Quote IloveJason: HOPEFULLY NOW lIZ WILL REALIZE SHE NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF JASONS LIFE. He does not want her and she runs to Lucky when no one else wants her she is pathedic

Hopefully, Lucky will soon realize this.

#7   2006/11/23 11:09AM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote IloveJason: HOPEFULLY NOW lIZ WILL REALIZE SHE NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF JASONS LIFE. He does not want her and she runs to Lucky when no one else wants her she is pathedic

exactly! and what i don't like is that she is fooling with his mind. one second she's angry at him and the next she's being so polite to him. when lucky told her about laura, she called him honey. i know she was all sad for him, but that doesn't mean she HAS to call him any sweet name. that's going to make him think they're getting back together + inviting him for thanksgiving! i know she's being all nice and having him seeing cameron because his mom isn't around anymore, but if you think about it she wouldn't have invited lucky out of nowhere if jason didn't make her go. lucky is really getting played by liz and it isn't fair to him. i know i said this already, but by the way liz is treating lucky, she's making him think they're getting back together.

"choose a man liz!" one minute she's all up with jason and the next she's so nice and sweet with lucky. sam is with one man only and i don't know why people call her a sl**. i'm not calling liz one, but i don't think sam is one at all (that stupid ONS with ric doesn't make her a sl** IMO).

#8   2006/11/23 05:02PM
    Crater#5

:D No matter how you put it Liz wants Jason and its not above the sneeky,lying chestless twit to lie about that baby she is carrying. Liz wanted Jason every since he brought Sam into that hospital. Lizzie has family and friends but she is always sniffing Jason. The fact is Liz loves Jason and he loves Sam. I hope that baby is Lucky and lets see how the twit would handle that?

#9   2006/11/23 05:53PM
    toorobbin

Quote BabyBlueEyes:

exactly! and what i don't like is that she is fooling with his mind. one second she's angry at him and the next she's being so polite to him. when lucky told her about laura, she called him honey. i know she was all sad for him, but that doesn't mean she HAS to call him any sweet name. that's going to make him think they're getting back together + inviting him for thanksgiving! i know she's being all nice and having him seeing cameron because his mom isn't around anymore, but if you think about it she wouldn't have invited lucky out of nowhere if jason didn't make her go. lucky is really getting played by liz and it isn't fair to him. i know i said this already, but by the way liz is treating lucky, she's making him think they're getting back together.

"choose a man liz!" one minute she's all up with jason and the next she's so nice and sweet with lucky. sam is with one man only and i don't know why people call her a sl**. i'm not calling liz one, but i don't think sam is one at all (that stupid ONS with ric doesn't make her a sl** IMO).

I so agree with you.

Liz is using Lucky every time she doesn't hear what she wants Jason to say to her.

I love when Jason calls Sam's name, and not her's.

#10   2006/11/23 05:59PM
    wanna_act

Liz should have been spending time with her kid.Not Jason,and she calls herself a good mom.She was so worried about Cameron growing up around Lucky cause he was taking pills and She rellycares about him when she was going to make Gran spend thanskgiving with Cam.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list