List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: WHY?LUKE&LAURA

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHY?LUKE&LAURA

Started by mel24ny at 2006/11/22 01:39PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/24 10:23AM, Views: 370, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/11/22 01:39PM
    WHY?LUKE&LAURA
    mel24ny

:( WHY IS THIS HAPPENING AGAIN I THOUGHT LAURA WAS COMING BACK FOR GOOD> that is just wrong what the writters are doing, iam i the only one feeling like this .

#2   2006/11/22 03:01PM
    Re: WHY?LUKE&LAURA
    hopingforsom...

it was supposed to be temporary but that doesn't mean that she is gone forever.

#3   2006/11/22 03:41PM
    ghgal84

I Just read on another web site (rumorville only, but still!) that Genie is alrady talking with GH to come back! I hope this is true, I bet GH got so much backlash that they are scrambling now! on a side note, Finola is also in talks to come back permantely! gosh I hope this is also true, just GH please write for Anna a lot better this time.

#4   2006/11/22 04:20PM
    toorobbin

I hope this is true.

Genie and Finola will be so awesome together.

And of course, Luke and Robert.

#5   2006/11/22 04:27PM
    jcrobinson

I'm so with you TooRobin. My heart broke today, along with all of yours, I'm sure.

Let's keep our fingers crossed. Genie is home with her family, Tony is back in Amsterdam. And maybe in a month or so genie will see that she can be a working mom again - if the GH powers help her work out the details!
    We can find someone for Tracy to love, I'm sure of it!

#6   2006/11/22 07:53PM
    onegirloneboy

I love Luke and Laura but how come their votes in the couples are not winning.I mean i am a Jason and Sam fan but i see everyone loves Luke adn Laura how come no one votes for them>Just curious?

#7   2006/11/23 07:22AM
    ghgal84

Quote toorobbin: I hope this is true.

Genie and Finola will be so awesome together.

And of course, Luke and Robert.

we can only hope, GH ratings hopefully went through the roof while she was here, and maybe Guza and Frons will get their heads out of their who know where and realize that the vets matter more then this stupid mob crap

#8   2006/11/23 07:57AM
    toorobbin

I read that Genie really wants to come back now.

And that she asked g.h. before she moved to Maine with her family, but they never returned her call.

So, maybe, they'll all work together now after the writer saw how much everyone still loves Genie.

#9   2006/11/24 10:23AM
    hopingforsom...

Quote toorobbin: I read that Genie really wants to come back now.

And that she asked g.h. before she moved to Maine with her family, but they never returned her call.

So, maybe, they'll all work together now after the writer saw how much everyone still loves Genie.

For please write to the writers. I mean that was a horrible storyline for Laura and she deserve better and we deserve to watch her after all the mob storylines.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list