List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Did Anyone Else Cry?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did Anyone Else Cry?

Started by JASAM FAN at 2006/11/22 12:58PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/24 09:56AM, Views: 659, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/11/22 07:44PM
    Re: Did Anyone Else Cry?
    onegirloneboy

%( Yes that was very sad.Everything I so feel bad for Laura and her kids and Luke of course.Lulu is a girl and growing up without a mother is tough,well she practically grew up with out her daddy around too.Every young girl needs a mother to lean on.Gosh i am almost 30 and man when i am going through mid life crisis i need my mom.I balled the entire episode.Even when Jason called his mom to say he was alive,I felt sorry for his mother thinnking her son was dead.The show was awesome today.I loved every minute and the best part was when Jason told Liz to go spend thanks giving with her FAMILY...GO LIZ SPEND THANKSGIVING WITH YOUR AMILY.Poor Laura i have a feeling she'll be back,she will G.H. will be getting letters emails and al asking for the return of Genie Francis.I love you LAURA!!!

#12   2006/11/22 08:51PM
    sweetcheeks2146

This was the most emotional i have ever been watching a soap. I balled. It was so sad. i could feel everyones pain lukes, lulus, niks, and luckys. It would be so hard to go thru that. I am actually angry bc it really made me upset that she had to leave. it was like ripping ur heart out sadness.

#13   2006/11/22 09:48PM
    submom

Yes I cried but then tony geary always makes me cry. Him and Genie did an awesome job today. I never sobbed so much but at the end when Luke went out of the room and started crying, I was no good. I think my eyes are still swelled. Please bring Laura back!!!!!

#14   2006/11/23 09:29AM
    ghisallineed

who couldnt cry it was very sad

#15   2006/11/24 09:56AM
    FANofGH

i cried!
    why oh why does GF have to leave? bring her back so i can stop crying! that episode was devastating. especially when seeing luke crying too. i hope they bring her back somehow.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list