List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Please accept my open apology;

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please accept my open apology;

Started by R.J. at 2006/11/21 05:49PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/22 04:40PM, Views: 336, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/11/21 05:49PM
    Please accept my open apology;
    R.J.

I am so sorry for my poor use of words and if I offended please forgive me I am truly not about hurting anyone. Thanks i think I will chill for now. Take care sorry! RJ

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/21 05:51PM
    #2   2006/11/21 05:54PM
    Re: Please accept my open apology;
    liasonlover

I think if its ok for liz to hit carly, then it should be ok for Jason to hit. It's not like she hasn't hit a few people on the show.

#3   2006/11/21 07:45PM
    Crater#5

Quote liasonlover: I think if its ok for liz to hit carly, then it should be ok for Jason to hit. It's not like she hasn't hit a few people on the show.

I think it could be a bad day for Liz if she do slap Carly. She got away with it when she slapped Courtney,bearly. She can slap Carli if she wants and Carly will slap her back.

#4   2006/11/22 03:06AM
    jcrobinson

I didn't see what you're referring to, RJ, but thanks for apologizing! I think everyone's just all stirred up over the Jason storyline and people are posting before they think. I know I've done that before. The old keyboard needs a pause button sometimes, don't you think?

My general feelings on hitting? I don't think women have any more rights to slap a guy than guys do to hit women. It's a nasty double standard and soaps do it all the time. No one's allowed to smack anyone, in my opinion!
    But, if anyone on GH deserves it lately? Maxi.

#5   2006/11/22 04:40PM
    toorobbin

How about Rick.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list