List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Did you ever have a friend that could drive you to drink?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did you ever have a friend that could drive you to drink?

Started by R.J. at 2006/11/21 05:04PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/21 05:35PM, Views: 327, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/11/21 05:04PM
    Did you ever have a friend that could drive you to drink?
    R.J.

I am a very lucky person because I have the gift of the most wonderful friends in my life. Besides my husband who is my N0.1 I have four angels in my life.They know when to backaway, when to let me cry most of all they let me decide my life.Today I underdstand that Carly was worried but,why treat the woman who saved your friends life like I dont know the word.I have to be honest Jason needs to stop listening to her speech Liz needs to trip her, the problem is that Carly wants Jason to need her alone and no other woman has a chance. She doesn't care about sam she cares about making herself look like the Angel of Mercy.I truly apologize!

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/21 05:38PM
    #2   2006/11/21 05:17PM
    Re: Did you ever have a friend that could drive you to drink?
    soaplover26

Quote R.J.: I am a very lucky person because I have the gift of the most wonderful friends in my life. Besides my husband who is my n0.1 I have four angels in my life.They know when to backaway, when to let me cry most of all they let me decide my life.Today I underdtand that Carly was worried but,why treat the woman who saved your friends life like I dont know the word.I have to be honest Jason needs to punch Carly out or Liz needs to trip her. the problem is that Carly wants Jason to need her alone and no other woman has a chance. She doesn't care about sam che cares about making herself look like the Angel of Mercy.

Whoa !! I am no fan of Carly either , but I Don't think that a man should punch a woman in the face , ever . Though i do think that Jason needs to put Carly in her place . If I were Liz , I would have put her out . But seeing how Liz is more mature than Carly ... Molly is more mature then Carly, she wouldn't want to do anything to upset Jason , and having a confrontation would have done that . It makes me laugh . Carly will talk all of this trash about Liz behind her back , but she won't say anything to her face. I think she hates liz so much because she is always reminded of the fact that had she not jumped to the wrong conclusion , that night she saw Jason&Liz dancing at Kellys , she wouldn't had jumped in bed with sonny . ruining her chance with Jason forever .Her reason for supporting Sam is completly self serving , it wasn't to long ago that Sam was the object of venomous hate . Be it Robin , Sam , or Liz , the only woman Carly sees with Jason is herself .

#3   2006/11/21 05:20PM
    liasonlover

Quote soaplover26:
    Quote R.J.: I am a very lucky person because I have the gift of the most wonderful friends in my life. Besides my husband who is my n0.1 I have four angels in my life.They know when to backaway, when to let me cry most of all they let me decide my life.Today I underdtand that Carly was worried but,why treat the woman who saved your friends life like I dont know the word.I have to be honest Jason needs to punch Carly out or Liz needs to trip her. the problem is that Carly wants Jason to need her alone and no other woman has a chance. She doesn't care about sam che cares about making herself look like the Angel of Mercy.

Whoa !! I am no fan of Carly either , but I Don't think that a man should punch a woman in the face , ever . Though i do think that Jason needs to put Carly in her place . If I were Liz , I would have put her out . But seeing how Liz is more mature than Carly ... Molly is more mature then Carly, she wouldn't want to do anything to upset Jason , and having a confrontation would have done that . It makes me laugh . Carly will talk all of this trash about Liz behind her back , but she won't say anything to her face. I think she hates liz so much because she is always reminded of the fact that had she not jumped to the wrong conclusion , that night she saw Jason&Liz dancing at Kellys , she wouldn't had jumped in bed with sonny . ruining her chance with Jason forever .Her reason for supporting Sam is completly self serving , it wasn't to long ago that Sam was the object of venomous hate . Be it Robin , Sam , or Liz , the only woman Carly sees with Jason is herself .

I agree, Carly would support Jason having a relationship with anyone as long as it isn't with Liz. I wonder why? Carly knows that Liz is a real threat because she is the exact opposite of her. Carly is pathetic!

#4   2006/11/21 05:20PM
    toorobbin

Jason of all people, would never hit a woman.

Especially Carly, his best friend.

No man would.

Let's not get carried away here people.

#5   2006/11/21 05:32PM
    R.J.

I so apologize I never would mean to hit a woman I believe I was trying to say notlisten to her speech. I dont believe in violence against anyone especially women and children .animals.Plese accept my apology and I will use correst english.

#6   2006/11/21 05:35PM
    toorobbin

I know you didn't.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list