List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Seeing Tracey in a new light

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Seeing Tracey in a new light

Started by soaplover26 at 2006/11/21 02:21PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/22 03:25PM, Views: 303, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/11/21 02:21PM
    Seeing Tracey in a new light
    soaplover26

WOW !!! Tracey is coming freakishly close to showing that she is human . With the way she has handled the whole Laura situation , she has found a fan in me . It was beyond generous for her to go along with the whole " divorce " charade , for letting Luke & Laura have their wedding - though it was fake in her home - I KNOW , I KNOW !! " Monica's Home" , and even today letting Luke cut down the tree . Luke is beyond selfish . Since it is clear that Genie Francis isn't able to stay , maybe Luke will grow a new respect for SPANKEY BUNS . - I KNOW I HAVE !!

#2   2006/11/21 04:03PM
    Re: Seeing Tracey in a new light
    toorobbin

Jane Eliott is one awesome actress and lady.

I wonder if any one realizes that when Tony Geary signed his contract last year, that was with the stipulation that he be paired with Jane Eliott.

He felt that g.h. wasn't using her to their advantage, and unless they agreed to Jane and him, he wouldn't sign.

And wasn't Tony right.

I loved it, when Edward said, you mean that retrobate is still my son-in-law.

#3   2006/11/21 05:09PM
    sdeshazo

I think Tracy and Like make a good team. They both love each other in there own way.

#4   2006/11/21 07:37PM
    hopingforsom...

well I think that Tracy feels threatened right now she is jealous because Luke marry her took her tree and even say that he has to get to his wife well hello I think Tracy feel like Luke doesn't love her and she knows that this whole thing is temporary and she soon will be getting her husband but not Laura. The way it is going Laura will never hear I love you from Luke or not in the real mind. I mean if anyone should be jealous it should be Laura for the guy that she loves is marry to someone and has move on and all of the dreams of Laura and Luke are soon going to put to a rest and plus has been lying to her for Laura doesn't know that Luke is marry to Tracy. And if anyone should be hurt about this is Laura for she will be losing so much and she doesn't deserve that and as for Tracy that even though she hates it then she will get her life back and it would be like they woke up from some dream but how is Laura going to recover from this. Luke is not selfish for he cares about Laura and right now even know he loves Tracy he is trying to make the best time he can with Laura. And Laura would be using all the time getting to know her grandchildren and her kids and just a lot that we take for granted.

#5   2006/11/22 03:10AM
    jcrobinson

Wow, I didn't know that TooRobin! Tony is so right, Jane Elliot is amazing. GH walks a tight rope on this one because they don't want to lose the Luke and Laura fans by making him love her too much. As long as Genie Francis is alive, they'd be foolish to have her storyline end completely. It has been nice seeing Luke soften and care for a woman this past year. I was rooting for him and Skye there for a while, too. She accepted that Laura was his true love, and this is tracy's way of doing the same. As a lifelong fan of L&L, I can accept Luke and Tracy together, it's lovely. But if Laura ever wakes up again, we'll be in a heck of a pickle!

#6   2006/11/22 12:08PM
    hopingforsom...

if it definetely permanment then putting myself in Tracy shoes then I would be threat too then it is either try to hold on to Luke or let him go. But eventually it will be Laura and Luke. As a newbie of this show I start really watching it when Laura came back so to me that is why I am rooting for Laura and Luke because hopefully there is a big surprise and Luke loves Laura move and he is her rock.

#7   2006/11/22 03:23PM
    g5270

I just read than the only way Tony Geary would sign was that Jane Elliot be paired w/ him?? Is this true?? That is sooo Awesome!!! I love "Spanky Buns"...she makes my day.

#8   2006/11/22 03:25PM
    g5270

I just read than the only way Tony Geary would sign was that Jane Elliot be paired w/ him?? Is this true?? That is sooo Awesome!!! I love "Spanky Buns"...she makes my day.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list