List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: whos going to die next?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

whos going to die next?

Started by ghlovinmomof2 at 2008/03/15 01:59PM
    Latest post: 2008/03/16 04:07PM, Views: 7627, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2008/03/15 01:59PM
    whos going to die next?
    ghlovinmomof2

Forgive me for not reading the spoiler topic on here lately.. and this very well may have been covered, but who is going to die next on the show? ABC soaps in depth's current issue shows that someone is going to.. and i havent read it yet.. any ideas?

#2   2008/03/15 02:02PM
    Re: whos going to die next?
    shelrick

I am spoiler free (at the moment) so I have no idea. But I think that the story is more to sell magazines than truth. With that said, I don't think that anyone is going to truly die. I think this might be more of a character change and that the former character's personality might be dead. Hope that makes sense. But all of the possible people are way to big to kill off in a non-sweeps time frame. JMO

#3   2008/03/15 02:06PM
    Vanrainmom

I sure as heck don't want to watch any more death on GH for a while. I am running out of black outfits for the funerals.
    I too, am spoiler free. I hope that this thead os for speculation only

#4   2008/03/15 02:16PM
    ghlovinmomof2

im about as beat on this as you guys.. i though.. for one would love to see jason come back, team up with johnny and say the heck with sonny.. he's been rather nasty lately.. and used to be one of my fav's. not bashing him, but i dont like what they are doing with his character.

#5   2008/03/15 02:21PM
    Vanrainmom

ITA on Sonny - I can only think that they are setting this all up for a Jason move.

Anyway - it just dawned on me with the explosion on Friday, if there is another death, perhaps it was one for the thugs that was with Claudia or Sonny or Trevs shooter.

JMO

#6   2008/03/15 02:30PM
    ghlovinmomof2

Quote Vanrainmom: ITA on Sonny - I can only think that they are setting this all up for a Jason move.

Anyway - it just dawned on me with the explosion on Friday, if there is another death, perhaps it was one for the thugs that was with Claudia or Sonny or Trevs shooter.

JMO

to bad it couldn't be trevor!

#7   2008/03/15 02:33PM
    Wishing4Liason

Quote ghlovinmomof2: im about as beat on this as you guys.. i though.. for one would love to see jason come back, team up with johnny and say the heck with sonny.. he's been rather nasty lately.. and used to be one of my fav's. not bashing him, but i dont like what they are doing with his character.

I agree with you...I love the Jason and Johnny interaction being Jason is one of the few people that have actually gave Johnny the benefit of the doubt and took him on his own merit..not holding his father's notorious actions against him and automatically putting me in the same category as Anthony Zacchara....

As for Sonny...geez what can I say..he used to be one of my favs and now I can't stand him...he is such a pansy putz..so dayum irrational and hotheaded and can't keep his personal drama out of make decisions in order to be in charge of anything.

#8   2008/03/15 02:45PM
    Vanrainmom

Quote ghlovinmomof2:
    Quote Vanrainmom: ITA on Sonny - I can only think that they are setting this all up for a Jason move.

JMO

to bad it couldn't be trevor!

LMAO! No such luck.
    Hey I did hear the gun go off a split second before the explosion. Did anyone else? If so, I wonder who or what the bullet hit.

#9   2008/03/15 04:41PM
    Kamino

Quote ghlovinmomof2: Forgive me for not reading the spoiler topic on here lately.. and this very well may have been covered, but who is going to die next on the show? ABC soaps in depth's current issue shows that someone is going to.. and i havent read it yet.. any ideas?

I believe someone will die...but I don't think they're gonna stay dead.

#10   2008/03/15 06:13PM
    Jolu_ Fan

it's probably Carly, she's suppose to have a heavenly experience...i think didn't that happen to Luke not too long ago..?

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list