List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: 2 New SCOOPS, Cute Ones! Not spoilers, cast tidbits!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

2 New SCOOPS, Cute Ones! Not spoilers, cast tidbits!

Started by jcrobinson at 2006/11/21 02:55AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/29 01:46PM, Views: 574, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/11/21 02:55AM
    2 New SCOOPS, Cute Ones! Not spoilers, cast tidbits!
    jcrobinson

!)

Scott Clifton (Dillon Quartermaine) has a few choice words about Diego's untimely death. "I'm the only male 'teen' (on GH) now."

Robin Christopher's new baby (in real life!), Gianna Maria, plays little Lila Rae on the show! Can you believe that, and what an adorable baby. Robin said, "My immediate reaction was that I didn't want to become a stage mother." But she decided to do it because she (as Skye) would rather be cuddling her own baby rather than somebody else's. Apparently she gets a lot of kidding because the little cutie looks like Ted King (Lorenzo)!

It's no wonder that baby is so good and quiet during her scenes, her mama is holding her!

#2   2006/11/21 06:35AM
    Re: 2 New SCOOPS, Cute Ones! Not spoilers, cast tidbits!
    LovinGH

That is soo cute about Skye, it makes you look at the scenes differently, they seem more real

#3   2006/11/21 08:51AM
    sweetcheeks2146

Yeah i love the fact that the baby is hers. the scenes are much more real. And that baby is soo good. I also think that molly is a cute baby also and spencer. General Hospital always has the cutest kids.

#4   2006/11/21 04:15PM
    toorobbin

Talk about day care.

What an adorable little baby she is.

#5   2006/11/21 10:01PM
    TLezan

yea, Lila Rae really does look like Lorenzo Alcazar, I noticed that today when he was holding her in his arms. She has his dark hair and blue eyes; so adorable!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/21 10:03PM
    #6   2006/11/29 06:10AM
    alissame1

The baby is beautiful. Robin Christopher looks wonderful for recently having a baby. Working and having your loved one there with you is a perfect decision.

#7   2006/11/29 01:39PM
    Granny Pris

;) Little Lila Rae is absolutely adorable and I love to see Alcazar rub her head with his thumb. So soft and special, just like a real dad.I have never really cared for the character Skye, but the actress portrays her beautifully. I am certainly sorry that she had to tell Alcazar that Jason was alive, but I probably would do the same if I were in her position in real life.

#8   2006/11/29 01:46PM
    kentishad

I wouldn't have. Lorenzo only cares about revenge and this puts her baby in even more danger. It's his fault that his son died.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list