List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Kristina Tramatize

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristina Tramatize

Started by msbobbie50 at 2006/11/20 10:02PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/21 07:50PM, Views: 350, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/11/20 10:02PM
    Kristina Tramatize
    msbobbie50

This little girl is outstanding. She really played her part especially with the flashlight. While that music was playing going from scene to scene that was heartbreaking

#2   2006/11/21 08:58AM
    Re: Kristina Tramatize
    sweetcheeks2146

Yeah i know i always say that kristina is as good of an actor as any of the adults. i would hate it if they aged her.

#3   2006/11/21 04:11PM
    toorobbin

I'm beginning to think, that there isn't anything she can't do.

The scene, with the flashlight, was fabulous and scary at the same time.

I just want to pinch her cheeks, she's so adorable.

#4   2006/11/21 04:20PM
    kentishad

That little girl barely says a word. They should get someone else and trade morgan too.

#5   2006/11/21 05:04PM
    soaplover26

I like this Kristina , I think she's cute and sweet . The other Kristina was cute too , with her little owl glasses . I think that we are going to have to get use to Kristina being traumatized , considering who her parents are . Also where did Rick get off , blaming just Sam for Kristina being traumatized . Sam shouldn't have shot Diego , in front of her , but didn't he order the police to fire on an unarmed Jason in front of her also ? Rick had a part in raising Kristina , he should have known better than to have orchastrated such violent action in front of his own step daughter , or any other child for that matter .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/21 05:05PM
    #6   2006/11/21 05:10PM
    toorobbin

How could Sam know, that Kristina was in the warehouse.

No one did.

And when someone is shooting at you, you don't say, wait I have to look around and see whose there.

If Diego wasn't leaving the show, I'm sure they probably would have shot him in the leg or something.

#7   2006/11/21 05:17PM
    liasonlover

I don't like Sam or Ric, She's a ho and he is psycho. In saying that, Ric had no right blaming her for what happened, if It were me I would have done the same thing. He just has a guilty conscious and I hope it eats at him until he dies.

#8   2006/11/21 07:47PM
    Crater#5

Quote kentishad: That little girl barely says a word. They should get someone else and trade morgan too.

If GH still have Liz , they keep Kristina she is a far better little actress.

#9   2006/11/21 07:50PM
    Crater#5

Quote liasonlover: I don't like Sam or Ric, She's a ho and he is psycho. In saying that, Ric had no right blaming her for what happened, if It were me I would have done the same thing. He just has a guilty conscious and I hope it eats at him until he dies.

What is Lizzard? Jason is someone who needs to be 40 to life in prison. Sam and Carly is what makes GH ticks. Liz should have been replaced a long time ago. I know you are not calling Sam a ho, what in the world is Lizzie? A sneeky,lying,flat-chest ho.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list