List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I Actually Agreed With Sam . . .

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Actually Agreed With Sam . . .

Started by rachie at 2006/11/20 07:24PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/21 07:18PM, Views: 787, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/20 07:24PM
    I Actually Agreed With Sam . . .
    rachie

When she admitted to Carly that Jason getting shot was all her fault. If Sam wouldn't have run from the police station to begin with (like Jason told her) Jason would not have been shot by the police. I realize that Ric is the one who ordered the shooting and he's scum for ordering them to shoot an unarmed man, but Sam is the one who went on the run to begin with.

On a much better note, where was Jason while Sam was giving her sob story to Carly? Oh, he was being saved by Liz. I think no matter what happens Sam isn't going to be able to get over her guilt of getting Jason shot and Liz being the one who saved his life.

JMO

#2   2006/11/21 04:48AM
    Re: I Actually Agreed With Sam . . .
    KAKMOM

I don't think that Sam is the bad person here- JAson ALLOWS her to get into some pretty scarey situations - Jason is NOT the "Mr. Nice Guy" that everyone thinks he is- he is a player from the word go.Actually- he and Liz deserve each other- Sam deserves better.

#3   2006/11/21 08:54AM
    sweetcheeks2146

You know what i am starting to feel that way to. Sam deserves someone great that will love her for her.. Jason Is A player and he needs to stop playing with sams heart

#4   2006/11/21 04:01PM
    tripelhhh

I Love Sam with Jason, They are my favorite vouple,

#5   2006/11/21 04:06PM
    kentishad

Quote KAKMOM: I don't think that Sam is the bad person here- JAson ALLOWS her to get into some pretty scarey situations - Jason is NOT the "Mr. Nice Guy" that everyone thinks he is- he is a player from the word go.Actually- he and Liz deserve each other- Sam deserves better.

Liz is and will always be a better woman than Sam. Sam deserves Sonny or Jax because she likes being used and at least then she will know that it will never last because they already love other women more than they will ever love her. Either that or she should hook back up with that crazo Ric, they could make nasty babies together.

#6   2006/11/21 04:22PM
    toorobbin

Liz tried to brake up Jason and Sam, so how can Liz be the better person.

Liz almost turned into Jason's stalker, just like Maxie tried to brake up Liz and Lucky.

#7   2006/11/21 04:29PM
    liasonlover

Quote toorobbin: Liz tried to brake up Jason and Sam, so how can Liz be the better person.

Liz almost turned into Jason's stalker, just like Maxie tried to brake up Liz and Lucky.

Tell me a scene when Liz tried to break up Jason and Sam, give me some dialogue. Guess what? You can't, there hasn't been one point where Liz has said Jason you deserve better than that ho Sam, you should leave her. She has been more than nice to Sam. And as for Maxie, she couldn't get Nikolas or did you forget that she was after him after Jesse died, so she went for the next available person and stalked him. Liz never stalked Jason, he was a friend that she could talk to that understood her, don't get mad because Sam has none!

#8   2006/11/21 04:48PM
    soaplover26

I don't think it was Sam's fault that jason got shot . Rick would have made that happen regardless . and Rick set the whole scenario in motion to begin with . I am not a fan of Sam , and it is rare that i actually defend her . I think it was having Carly of all people , blame Sam . How many times has Carly's scheming caused damage ? It is too funny that they have Sam take blame for something she didn't actually cause, but the writers make her come up with every excuse under the sun as too why she she isn't to blame for the things that she actually does do wrong .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/21 04:49PM
    #9   2006/11/21 04:58PM
    toorobbin

Liz called Jason, every 5 minutes.

Liz went to Jason's house, every 5 minutes.

Liz took money from Jason even after Nikolas paid for everything.

#10   2006/11/21 05:04PM
    liasonlover

Quote toorobbin: Liz called Jason, every 5 minutes.

Liz went to Jason's house, every 5 minutes.

Liz took money from Jason even after Nikolas paid for everything.

Sam slept with Kristina's father!

Sam slept with Molly's father!

Sam blamed her baby's death on Alexis!

Sam blamed her brother's death on Alexis!

Do ya see a pattern there

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list