List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Diego's Last Day

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Diego's Last Day

Started by msbobbie50 at 2006/11/18 12:58AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/21 05:38PM, Views: 623, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/18 12:58AM
    Diego's Last Day
    msbobbie50

Well here it is,Alcazar is going to avenge his son's death.Jason,Sonny Sam and Especially Rick will feel his wrath. Al. did tell his son to stay away,but NO he was trying to be a bad guy with that swell head he had. OH WELL.

#2   2006/11/18 09:26AM
    Re: Diego's Last Day
    Devil_or_Angel

I hope that this gives Skye (and Lorenzo) a BIG wake up call NO ONE is ever TOO POWERFUL!

Yeah I know Diego was grown and brought his death on himself! But Lorenzo brought his son's death on by gettting involved with Ric's plan.

Lorenzo is a total hypocrite if he blames anyone but himself for Diego's death!!!!!

#3   2006/11/18 09:49AM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote Devil_or_Angel: I hope that this gives Skye (and Lorenzo) a BIG wake up call NO ONE is ever TOO POWERFUL!

Yeah I know Diego was grown and brought his death on himself! But Lorenzo brought his son's death on by gettting involved with Ric's plan.

Lorenzo is a total hypocrite if he blames anyone but himself for Diego's death!!!!!

ITA! he better not get sam and jason. it's absolutely his fault... but he doesn't see it that way of course. he's a killer. and skye better keep lila rae far away from him now. he'll be going after a relative of her's (skye and jason kinda are relatives).
    i wonder what georgie is gonna think. they were kinda friends.

#4   2006/11/18 10:33AM
    claudia411

He should have listened to his daddy.And not been macho man, I say Sam did a fantastic job.

#5   2006/11/18 10:41AM
    toorobbin

Sam and Kristina were both so awesome.

I know I'm watching too much Law & Order, but look what happened to the crime scene.

How do we know that it was actually Sam's gun that shot Diego.

They just took it for granted, may be there could have been some one else in the back, shooting Diego at the same time.

#6   2006/11/18 11:54AM
    Jasons_Bullet

HA HA HA! Diego deserved to die! He was stupid enough to shoot at Sam and Jason. He should of listened to Lorenzo and maybe he wouldn't be dead right now. It's not Sam's or Jason's fault or really even Lorenzo's just Diego's.

#7   2006/11/18 10:44PM
    msbobbie50

So true guys,so true like I said he should have listen to Lorenzo,but he didn't. GOODBYE DIEGO

#8   2006/11/19 06:59PM
    Jasonwantsme

I hope this is a wakeup call for Alcazar. He got out of the business before when Skye became pregnant. Hopefully he realizes the consequences.

Although, I hope he does realize that it ultimately boils down to Ric being a Putz and takes his grief out on him... IF Sonny does not kill Ric first.

#9   2006/11/20 09:21AM
    LovinGH

It was sad to see Diego go, but yes it was his own fault...I wonder how Georgie will react, the greif may be what ends things for her and Dilon???

#10   2006/11/20 05:29PM
    Devil_or_Angel

Quote LovinGH: It was sad to see Diego go, but yes it was his own fault...I wonder how Georgie will react, the greif may be what ends things for her and Dilon???

My guess is that what is breaking them up will be the BIG change that Dillon has undergone recently! I hate hime this way - I wish he would go back to being a wannabe director! Can't say I really blame Georgie, Dillon seems more interested in everything else than he is in her!
    Hope she w/ Prof. Pete if he does turn out to be Lulu's brother!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list