List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Kirsten Storms question?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kirsten Storms question?

Started by genhospchat at 2008/02/20 02:17PM
    Latest post: 2008/02/20 03:08PM, Views: 12218, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2008/02/20 02:17PM
    Kirsten Storms question?
    genhospchat

She always wears big clothes now, carries big bags, holds her coat in front of her and she looks healthier. Is SHE the one that's pregnant in real life????

#2   2008/02/20 02:30PM
    Re: Kirsten Storms question?
    jcrobinson

I hadn't noticed that - but then again, maybe I'm too busy typing the recap during the show!

Soaps.com doesn't do news stories on rumors, but if we hear that she is, we'll be sure to try to get an interview with her.

#3   2008/02/20 02:35PM
    genhospchat

Quote jcrobinson: I hadn't noticed that - but then again, maybe I'm too busy typing the recap during the show!

Soaps.com doesn't do news stories on rumors, but if we hear that she is, we'll be sure to try to get an interview with her.

Thanks JC. The scene with her in the hospital today is what really caught my eye when she switched her coat from her side to in front of her when she turned and I thought back to her scenes lately and they never show her in anything form fitting anymore or below the waist very much. Who knows, it could be just me seeing things too though. LOL

#4   2008/02/20 02:38PM
    nurbaby

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote jcrobinson: I hadn't noticed that - but then again, maybe I'm too busy typing the recap during the show!

Thanks JC. The scene with her in the hospital today is what really caught my eye when she switched her coat from her side to in front of her when she turned and I thought back to her scenes lately and they never show her in anything form fitting anymore or below the waist very much. Who knows, it could be just me seeing things too though. LOL

I'm going to have to look now.

#5   2008/02/20 02:57PM
    ldy_cass

Interesting thought Gen. I think it's safe to say that if she is they aren't writing it in. I would hope it doesn't overlap w/ when she was pulled over for a DUI.

#6   2008/02/20 03:08PM
    genhospchat

Quote ldy_cass: Interesting thought Gen. I think it's safe to say that if she is they aren't writing it in. I would hope it doesn't overlap w/ when she was pulled over for a DUI.

That was last September, so 5 months ago. Who knows?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list