List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Kelly Monaco Hitting Primetime

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kelly Monaco Hitting Primetime

Started by Qua-- at 2006/11/14 12:59PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/29 08:43PM, Views: 656, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/14 12:59PM
    Kelly Monaco Hitting Primetime
    Qua--

YAY --

Daniel has made a Kelly Monaco Update:

Dancing with the Stars vixen Kelly Monaco has had tongues wagging lately about her status at General Hospital. Is she staying with the ABC sudser or going on to other things? During a press conference at Super Soap Weekend, I asked Monaco for an update and she obliged, albeit a bit nervously.

"What's going on is that I did sign a prime-time deal," Monaco told TVGuide.com. "Oh my God, I can't believe I am saying this! I signed a prime-time deal, but thank God [ABC entertainment president Stephen] McPherson and [ABC Daytime chief] Brian Frons are agreeing to work with me. And that doesn't mean I'm going to prime-time it means that they have the only rights to me if a show happens to come up. So, if something comes up in the future, then it will be a very smooth transition for me. If not, I stay put and stay where I am, which is the way I wanted it because I love daytime and I love my job."

Bottom line: GH fans can rest assured that the superhot Sam McCall is sticking around Port Charles! My thanks to Kelly Monaco for being such a good sport when this reporter put her on the spot like that.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/30 02:36AM
    #2   2006/11/14 01:10PM
    Re: Kelly Monaco Hitting Primetime
    JaSam514

Thank you for sharing this with us, I am SO GLAD that she is staying on GH I love Sam(Kelly) she is one of my favorites. Jason and Sam are my all time favorite couple.

#3   2006/11/14 02:02PM
    Crater#5

:D Thank you for the information, I did see it somewhere else but I am happy that you did share, thank you.

#4   2006/11/14 06:43PM
    babygurl2

Quote Crater#5: Thank you for the information, I did see it somewhere else but I am happy that you did share, thank you.

ty's 4 the info.

#5   2006/11/14 07:58PM
    BabyBlueEyes

thanks for posting this. i'm so happy KM is staying!!! go jasam!

#6   2006/11/14 09:49PM
    bluesky31986

yay i love JaSam!!!

#7   2006/11/15 02:29AM
    jcrobinson

Yes, this info is in our newsroom. See http://www.soaps.com/generalhospital/news/322/The_Verdict_on_Kelly_Monaco_is_In
    But, I must say, I'm interpreting what she told the reporter at Super Soap weekend a little differently. To me, it looks like the minute she gets an offer from an ABC primetime show - she's outta port charles. I mean, granted, that may never happen, but it certainly could. DOn't you think ABC show creators would bite, now that they were granted "Only rights" to her? Sounds like she'd jump at the chance to go primetime, who wouldn't? It also sounds like the door would remain open for her in Port CHarles. In any case, now we know.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/30 02:38AM
    #8   2006/11/15 05:53AM
    IloveJason

:] I am so excited i hope her and Jason have a huge love story and it lasts for sometime.

#9   2006/11/15 06:42AM
    tripelhhh

go JaSam, Jason and Sam have great Chemistry, they are my favorite couple, I would be seriously disapointed if they broke up, let them have a long and Happy life together, keep up the good work.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list