List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Laura

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Laura

Started by sdeshazo at 2006/11/13 03:32PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/20 04:48PM, Views: 433, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/11/13 03:32PM
    Laura
    sdeshazo

Why bring Laura out of her coma just to have her slip back in that is just mean.

#2   2006/11/13 03:59PM
    Re: Laura
    ghgal84

hopefully FRonsie will wake up and genie will come back for good, then Laura will come out of her coma forever. I I guess the drug wasn't as good as they thought

#3   2006/11/13 04:08PM
    toorobbin

It is so mean, but how else could they celebrate their 25th anniversay.

#4   2006/11/13 04:51PM
    hopingforsom...

Quote ghgal84: hopefully FRonsie will wake up and genie will come back for good, then Laura will come out of her coma forever. I I guess the drug wasn't as good as they thought

who is FRonsie? Yeah I agree very mean and it is kind of getting our hopes up for nothing and poor Luke and her kids got to lose her all over again. I really wish that Laura will be back forever and she will get a happily ever after with Luke after Tracy divorce to him.

#5   2006/11/13 05:17PM
    toorobbin

Fronz is either the producer or head writer of g.h.

#6   2006/11/13 08:59PM
    swtcupcke40

Is she leaving again? Does anyone know ? I want to know

#7   2006/11/14 06:07AM
    onegirloneboy

Quote swtcupcke40: Is she leaving again? Does anyone know ? I want to know

YUP she is leaving this is her last week,we knew she would only be on for 3 to 4 weeks.It was never supposed to be long term,she wants to be home with her family in Maine...Not on G.H. Hope to answer your question,I wish she would stay too.But maybe someday she;ll return.

#8   2006/11/14 04:27PM
    ghgal84

Quote hopingforsomedailylo:
    Quote ghgal84: hopefully FRonsie will wake up and genie will come back for good, then Laura will come out of her coma forever. I I guess the drug wasn't as good as they thought

who is FRonsie? Yeah I agree very mean and it is kind of getting our hopes up for nothing and poor Luke and her kids got to lose her all over again. I really wish that Laura will be back forever and she will get a happily ever after with Luke after Tracy divorce to him.

Fronsie is Brian Frons who really doesn't care about the vets. I wonder if their wedding will be leagal, probably not. The writers really screwed this up

#9   2006/11/20 06:42AM
    KAKMOM

I was just thinking- you know there are lots of people out there in coma's and there are lots of families just waiting for a "miracle"drug- Does anyone else think that GH should have put a disclaimer on every episode that even mentioned this "mirical experimental drug?"

#10   2006/11/20 04:48PM
    toorobbin

Today's episode really had me crying.

Genie's so wonderful.

How different would this story line be, if Genie Francis could stay.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list