List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: which character do you think has matured or show the most positive growth lately ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

which character do you think has matured or show the most positive growth lately ?

Started by soaplover26 at 2006/11/13 01:30AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/25 09:57PM, Views: 755, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/12/10 05:57AM
    Re: which character do you think has matured or show the most positive growth lately ?
    KAKMOM

THe second Carly was good too - she just didn't stay long--- was she just filling in?

#12   2006/12/10 06:34AM
    Re: which character do you think has matured or show the most positive growth lately ?
    happi

Quote KAKMOM: THe second Carly was good too - she just didn't stay long--- was she just filling in?

the 2nd carly was on for about 4 years. are you thinking of the one who was just on for a couple months?

#13   2006/12/11 03:16PM
    ILoveJason

CARLY!!!! I LIKE LAURA WRIGHT.

#14   2006/12/11 04:19PM
    toorobbin

If you were referring to J.B. they fired her, because she was horrible.

#15   2006/12/13 09:54PM
    ***Andrea***

Tamara Braun... was the best carly EVER!!!
    she was like the best actress on that show.

#16   2006/12/13 10:14PM
    laketha

This is my favorite Carly since the original Carly left GH. I think she has matured the most and I like where they are taking her role.

#17   2006/12/13 10:16PM
    laketha

Tracy surprised me when Laura came back but I have to wonder if it is maturity she displayed or TRUE LOVE

#18   2006/12/17 08:52PM
    lighthouse112

I think that LuLu has matured alot lately. Her talk with Laura about the abortion help her alot. I also think Tracy has matured alot also. Back years ago she would have stopped at nothing to destroy Laura when she woke up. The way she told Luke how things were after him losing Laura again was great.

#19   2006/12/24 09:11AM
    meg6666

SAm cause she helps her mom even if they cant stand eachother.She forgave Jason for breaking her heart and sleeping with Liz.
    Jason cause he forgve Sam for sleeping with Ric.

#20   2006/12/25 09:57PM
    SparklingApp...

Sonny I guess, with the treatment he has piped down a smidge.

Other than that, I can't speak for the rest of the cast...most have remained the same or in some resemblance of 'one legged duck swim' cycles.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list