List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: which character do you think has matured or show the most positive growth lately ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

which character do you think has matured or show the most positive growth lately ?

Started by soaplover26 at 2006/11/13 01:30AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/25 09:57PM, Views: 839, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/13 01:30AM
    which character do you think has matured or show the most positive growth lately ?
    soaplover26

I would say Skye for woman . with the exception of her relationship with alcazar -here's hoping she rubs off on him . she has completely evolved from the selfish vengful woman she was four years ago . (I'd like to see brenda still her man now !!) I hardly recognize her . I hope she gets a big storyline soon .

And for the men : sonny , he has really mellowed over the last few months . I am glad that his character went through a period of self revelation .

#2   2006/11/13 03:13AM
    Re: which character do you think has matured or show the most positive growth lately ?
    jcrobinson

That's what I like to see, a post at 4:30 am! (I'm an early bird, too!)
    Since you already said Sonny, I'll give Tracy as an example of positive growth. That conversation she had with Luke the other day blew me away. We all thought she'd be a royal pain once she felt her marriage was threatened by the love of Luke's life returning. She uncharacteristically put his needs above her own and stepped out of the way. And, if Laura does indeed leave again, I think she'll be rewarded for it. The old Tracy would've been a nightmare.

#3   2006/11/13 08:53AM
    Re: which character do you think has matured or show the most positive growth lately ?
    BabyBlueEyes

i'll agree with sonny and tracy. i say carly... just kidding. she's still the same annoying person. i'll add a teen. i'll say georgie because after what lulu did to her and dillon she is still being kind to lulu and she even is being way more mature than her older sister maxie. + she forgave dillon pretty fast.

#4   2006/11/13 01:49PM
    JASAM...FAN

I willsay Sonny.I love his avting much more lately.He is doing a fantastic job! Go Sonny.

#5   2006/11/14 07:11AM
    tiptina

Quote BabyBlueEyes: i'll agree with sonny and tracy. i say carly... just kidding. she's still the same annoying person. i'll add a teen. i'll say georgie because after what lulu did to her and dillon she is still being kind to lulu and she even is being way more mature than her older sister maxie. + she forgave dillon pretty fast.

i say carly...i think she's the best carly ever

#6   2006/11/14 11:22AM
    soaplover26

Quote tiptina:
    Quote BabyBlueEyes: i'll agree with sonny and tracy. i say carly... just kidding. she's still the same annoying person. i'll add a teen. i'll say georgie because after what lulu did to her and dillon she is still being kind to lulu and she even is being way more mature than her older sister maxie. + she forgave dillon pretty fast.

I think Tamara Braun was the best Carly . she seemed to grasp that to have strength , didn't mean being loud and brash all the time . also she was more about her kids , and trying to build a life that wasn't all about sonny , unlike the current carly ,who is to busy meddling in other people's lives to spend any real time with her children , and now it seems that every move she makes is influenced , at least indirectly by sonny . she needs to realize that currently sonny is her ex- husband not her father , and that his opinion about what she should do , or who she sees is none of his business , after all he would never tolerate her trying to run his life and telling him what to do .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/14 11:23AM
    #7   2006/11/14 11:31AM
    LovinGH

I say Lulu, she still has a long way to go, but she seems to be doing much better lately dealing with her abortion, hopefully by Laura leaving again doesn't mess her up too bad

#8   2006/12/09 02:20PM
    happi

Quote tiptina:

i'll 2nd that i seen all the carly's and laura wright is the best carly ever...

#9   2006/12/09 02:45PM
    toorobbin

I love Laura Wright as Carly.

I also believe the Julie Berman as Lulu, can do no wrong. She's fantastic.

And I love Max. He keeps getting funnier and funnier.

Love that man.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list