List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Rumorville, Or Is Eating Popcorn Better

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rumorville, Or Is Eating Popcorn Better

Started by Bettie Davis at 2014/08/17 08:14AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/18 08:26AM, Views: 1115, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2014/08/17 08:14AM
    Rumorville, Or Is Eating Popcorn Better
    Bettie Davis

Lulu and Maxie may be involved in a S/L that includes the
    return of Stavros Cassadine, Is Dunkledorf connected to
    Stavros?

Levi has biological ties to Port Charles. is he the son of
    James Craig (you all know who that is, right?)

Ava is having a girl.

Nina plans to steal Ava's baby.

Sam and Patrick kiss.

Michael gets closer to finding out that Sonny shot AJ and
    that Carly knew about it the whole time.

There is an emergency and Elizabeth is in charge of Danny.

#2   2014/08/17 12:41PM
    Re: Rumorville, Or Is Eating Popcorn Better
    Axl Rose

Quote Bettie Davis: Lulu and Maxie may be involved in a S/L that includes the
    return of Stavros Cassadine, Is Dunkledorf connected to
    Stavros?

Levi has biological ties to Port Charles. is he the son of
    James Craig (you all know who that is, right?)

Ava is having a girl.

Nina plans to steal Ava's baby.

Sam and Patrick kiss.

Michael gets closer to finding out that Sonny shot AJ and
    that Carly knew about it the whole time.

There is an emergency and Elizabeth is in charge of Danny.

I could only imagine what Stavros wants with Lulu or Maxie for that matter, like what does Maxie have to do with Stavros Cassadine? Stavros figures that if he can't have Lulu as his Ice Princess that Maxie will be the next best thing being that she is also blonde and blue-eyed like Lulu

As for Levi being connected to Stavros, I doubt it

Levi being the son of Jerry Jacks, I would have believed that if Levi had an Aussie accent but Levi is not even a real Aussie and he doesn't even have an Aussie accent, he has an American accent but that doesn't mean that Levi is not the son of Jerry because he very well could be but it all depends on who Levi's mother is? And if Jerry is his father then who did Jerry sleep with?

Ava having another girl, a daughter, she has Kiki and now this baby on the way if it is a girl, who will be her father? Will it be Sonny or Morgan?

As for Nina stealing Ava's baby, what is she going to do? Pass Ava's baby off as her own with Silas, then Nina is even more twisted than I give her credit for

Sam and Patrick if they become a couple and Jason returns, then it makes for an interesting triangle that's for sure

About damn time Michael finds out the truth about his parents and Sonny's role in AJ's murder as well as Carly's part in all of it so Michael can disown his parents and become a full-fledged Quartermaine in every sense of the word

Elizabeth being in charge of Danny, well Elizabeth she was in love with Danny's father Jason so she probably feels connected to Danny because of Jason but also because of the son she had with Jason, their late son Jake

#3   2014/08/17 05:50PM
    CassFrankiefan

I absolutely trust Liz to watch Danny,if that spoiler is true. I know that despite the differences she's had with Danny's mother, she won't just stand there and let someone kidnap him without lifting a finger.

#4   2014/08/17 08:29PM
    elijahsgotit

Nope, she'd just play god with his DNA

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/17 08:32PM
    #5   2014/08/17 09:11PM
    HOT PINK

FYI - Levi's Aussie accent is real. His portrayer Zachary Garred was born and bred in Australia. I don't think Levi is connected to the Cassadine's. I think he may end up being Mac's son.

I hope Nina isn't planning on passing Ava's baby off as hers. I would rather have it revealed that this is actually Ava's first pregnancy and that Kiki is Silas and Nina's daughter.

When Michael finds out Sonny killed AJ and Carly has known about it, he is going to be devastated and royally PO'd. Fake Luke's vendetta is going to look like child's play when Michael totally loses it. Sonny and Carly will finally know how it feels to suffer Michael's wrath.

What is it with Stavros and his obsession with blue eyed blondes? Perhaps Laura should return and finally put this crazy guy out of his misery once and for all. Would love for Stefan to come back and help her...

If Robin isn't staying in PC, I think a Patrick/Sam pairing might work. I am hoping Jason comes back with memories of his life as a Q and has qualities from both of the lives he has lead. I liked Jason with Elizabeth and wouldn't mind if they became a couple.
    Guess Elizabeth taking care of Danny would be okay as long as she doesn't try to use him to replace Jake.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/17 09:13PM
    #6   2014/08/18 07:53AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote HOT PINK: FYI - Levi's Aussie accent is real. His portrayer Zachary Garred was born and bred in Australia. I don't think Levi is connected to the Cassadine's. I think he may end up being Mac's son.

I hope Nina isn't planning on passing Ava's baby off as hers. I would rather have it revealed that this is actually Ava's first pregnancy and that Kiki is Silas and Nina's daughter.

When Michael finds out Sonny killed AJ and Carly has known about it, he is going to be devastated and royally PO'd. Fake Luke's vendetta is going to look like child's play when Michael totally loses it. Sonny and Carly will finally know how it feels to suffer Michael's wrath.

What is it with Stavros and his obsession with blue eyed blondes? Perhaps Laura should return and finally put this crazy guy out of his misery once and for all. Would love for Stefan to come back and help her...

If Robin isn't staying in PC, I think a Patrick/Sam pairing might work. I am hoping Jason comes back with memories of his life as a Q and has qualities from both of the lives he has lead. I liked Jason with Elizabeth and wouldn't mind if they became a couple.
    Guess Elizabeth taking care of Danny would be okay as long as she doesn't try to use him to replace Jake.

I think Stavros still has a lot of obsessed love for Laura, he is so mental crazy for her, and Lulu, and Maxie, yep, your right, he has a thing for blue eyed blondes

#7   2014/08/18 08:26AM
    KLeigh818

Sam took so long to get involved with Silas but his returning wife complicated things for them. BUT now she is kissing a still married Patrick?? WTH are they doing with her? Seems they trying to speed things along so there is maximum drama when Robin and Jason come back.

I would prefer that Sam lose out on NuJason anyway - would rather see NuJason finally get involved with Brenda (yup bring her back!)

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list