List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz = real character

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz = real character

Started by DGT4 at 2014/08/17 01:36AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/17 09:09AM, Views: 415, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2014/08/17 01:36AM
    Liz = real character
    DGT4

I see Liz gets a lot of gruff on here, but IMO her character might be the most realistic on GH. Yes she always wants what she cannot have & seems to be addicted to "don't know what you got, until ...", but that is a personality profile of many people. She gets jealous easily & that too is natural in relationships. I find her character has a real through-line to her personality & that is refreshing in soaps.

#2   2014/08/17 08:25AM
    Re: Liz = real character
    Bettie Davis

Quote DGT4: I see Liz gets a lot of gruff on here, but IMO her character might be the most realistic on GH. Yes she always wants what she cannot have & seems to be addicted to "don't know what you got, until ...", but that is a personality profile of many people. She gets jealous easily & that too is natural in relationships. I find her character has a real through-line to her personality & that is refreshing in soaps.

I always liked Liz, and I don't always agree with some of the stuff she does , but she is still one of my favorites.

#3   2014/08/17 09:09AM
    Re: Liz = real character
    ecs7574

People in real life who act this way are EXTREMELY annoying. In real life, at some point a friend would tell this woman that her behavior with men is the reason she's alone. Liz's "friends" encourage her nonsense.

The tired mantra of "Liz is a good mother" from various characters is based on... nothing. I believe Audrey's a good grandmother, because she sacrifices her entire life to watch Liz's kids. There's tangible evidence of Audrey's "goodness." But there's no reason for anyone to believe Liz is a good mother or even a good person based on her actions and attitude.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list