List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Felix & Milo

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Felix & Milo

Started by olga vqz. at 2014/08/16 06:55PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/18 10:50AM, Views: 527, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/08/16 06:55PM
    Felix & Milo
    olga vqz.

I so wanted these two to get together, I too was so disappointed that s/l didn't go the way I was hoping for. I felt so sorry for Felix. As for Milo I don't think that relationship w/Ephiney is going anywhere. I hope tptb give deli a love interest soon.

#2   2014/08/17 01:06AM
    Re: Felix & Milo
    DGT4

Quote olga vqz.: I so wanted these two to get together, I too was so disappointed that s/l didn't go the way I was hoping for. I felt so sorry for Felix. As for Milo I don't think that relationship w/Ephiney is going anywhere. I hope tptb give deli a love interest soon.

Deli????

#3   2014/08/17 12:04PM
    movinon

Quote DGT4:
    Quote olga vqz.: I so wanted these two to get together, I too was so disappointed that s/l didn't go the way I was hoping for. I felt so sorry for Felix. As for Milo I don't think that relationship w/Ephiney is going anywhere. I hope tptb give deli a love interest soon.

Deli????

Ditto - who's Deli?

#4   2014/08/17 07:30PM
    olga vqz.

Oops, sorry I meant Felix, didn't notice I had misspelled his name. My bad !!

#5   2014/08/17 08:15PM
    Mstc

No way did I believe that Milo was gay. I knew Felix was dreaming but at least Milo made him see that this 3-way was not for him. I can see Milo and his crush. She seems to have been feeling him also. Age ain't nothing but a number.

#6   2014/08/18 10:50AM
    KillerQueen

Quote Mstc: No way did I believe that Milo was gay. I knew Felix was dreaming but at least Milo made him see that this 3-way was not for him. I can see Milo and his crush. She seems to have been feeling him also. Age ain't nothing but a number.

Unless I missed it we don't know either of their ages. I know she had a grown son who died but don't recall if they gave him an age. Plus we don't know how old she was when she gave birth. Just like is she widowed, divorced or never married. Looks like the road is wide open

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list