List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Omg I am so disappointed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Omg I am so disappointed

Started by Nikismith at 2014/08/15 12:47PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/19 12:27PM, Views: 3060, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/15 12:47PM
    Omg I am so disappointed
    Nikismith

Felix is being marginalized. Lucas was going to choose Brad and Milo wanted Epiphany. I am so disappointed in this story line. I am very happy for Epifany not such more for Brad and Lucas. They both used Felix but I am glad Felix did not participate in their deviant behavior. Lucas is a sleeze and Milo no comment. GH needs to give FELIX a love interest.

#2   2014/08/15 12:54PM
    Re: Omg I am so disappointed
    ktmom

The show has pigeonholed him into the "friend" role. Just be happy he gets airtime. I am just happy to have some gays on the show that aren't asexual.

#3   2014/08/15 01:00PM
    mauimama

Quote ktmom: The show has pigeonholed him into the "friend" role. Just be happy he gets airtime. I am just happy to have some gays on the show that aren't asexual.

It's too bad they cast Felix as 'gay' -because I always thought he and Sabrina would "click" (much more so than Sabrina and Drake Jr) I always loved gay Felix' interaction with Carly - those 2 were a hoot together!

#4   2014/08/15 01:58PM
    oltllover

I was disappointed too Felix needs his own romance but that being said I do think it's cool that tptb are showing an unconventional attraction but neither actor is on contract as far as I know so I don't think we will be seeing much of Milo and Epiphany in romantic settings
    I think this was more about Felix realizing that he wants that great love and the games with Lucas and Brad is not his cup of tea we will see if tptb ever give Felix a real live of his own.

#5   2014/08/15 02:30PM
    iluvtad

Quote oltllover: I was disappointed too Felix needs his own romance but that being said I do think it's cool that tptb are showing an unconventional attraction but neither actor is on contract as far as I know so I don't think we will be seeing much of Milo and Epiphany in romantic settings
    I think this was more about Felix realizing that he wants that great love and the games with Lucas and Brad is not his cup of tea we will see if tptb ever give Felix a real live of his own.

I agree, and I am hoping that that tptb do finally find a real love interest for Felix, he deserves to be more than everybody's go to guy for advice and so forth.
    I also hipe that we see a lot more of Milos and Epiphany, I totally enjoyed their interaction today.

#6   2014/08/16 09:08AM
    Sammyjay bird

Quote iluvtad:
    Quote oltllover: I was disappointed too Felix needs his own romance but that being said I do think it's cool that tptb are showing an unconventional attraction but neither actor is on contract as far as I know so I don't think we will be seeing much of Milo and Epiphany in romantic settings

I agree, and I am hoping that that tptb do finally find a real love interest for Felix, he deserves to be more than everybody's go to guy for advice and so forth.
    I also hipe that we see a lot more of Milos and Epiphany, I totally enjoyed their interaction today.
    Re: Milo and Epiphany: It does the heart good to see two people click like these two have. They seem to have admired each other from afar, but are now acting on their feelings. "Cupid" does pull the string on the bow, and puts the "Arrow of Love" right where it belongs....in their hearts! Good for them!

#7   2014/08/16 03:11PM
    dafyduc

Quote Nikismith: Felix is being marginalized. Lucas was going to choose Brad and Milo wanted Epiphany. I am so disappointed in this story line. I am very happy for Epifany not such more for Brad and Lucas. They both used Felix but I am glad Felix did not participate in their deviant behavior. Lucas is a sleeze and Milo no comment. GH needs to give FELIX a love interest.

I would love to see them explore a Felix/Nathan pairing.

#8   2014/08/16 03:17PM
    soaplv

Quote ktmom: The show has pigeonholed him into the "friend" role. Just be happy he gets airtime. I am just happy to have some gays on the show that aren't asexual.

I am a proud mother of a Gay man !

#9   2014/08/17 01:31AM
    DGT4

Quote dafyduc:
    Quote Nikismith: Felix is being marginalized. Lucas was going to choose Brad and Milo wanted Epiphany. I am so disappointed in this story line. I am very happy for Epifany not such more for Brad and Lucas. They both used Felix but I am glad Felix did not participate in their deviant behavior. Lucas is a sleeze and Milo no comment. GH needs to give FELIX a love interest.

More of a chance IRL than on GH lol

#10   2014/08/18 12:26PM
    dafyduc

Quote DGT4:
    Quote dafyduc:

More of a chance IRL than on GH lol

True, lol. Lots of denial going on in reel world

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list