List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: SPOILER TODAY'S EPP!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER TODAY'S EPP!!

Started by g-mom at 2014/08/15 12:23PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/17 08:37PM, Views: 1180, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2014/08/15 12:23PM
    SPOILER TODAY'S EPP!!
    g-mom

So it's true,Milo wants Epihany,I'm disappointed really wanted it be Felix GH really fooled me with Thursday's episode

#2   2014/08/15 03:22PM
    Re: SPOILER TODAY'S EPP!!
    Sammyjay bird

Quote g-mom: So it's true,Milo wants Epihany,I'm disappointed really wanted it be Felix GH really fooled me with Thursday's episode

What's wrong with their going out on a date? She can teach him a lot about life and love! Eiphany is a great lady and I for one, am pleased as punch.

#3   2014/08/16 07:31AM
    g-mom

Quote Sammyjay bird:
    Quote g-mom: So it's true,Milo wants Epihany,I'm disappointed really wanted it be Felix GH really fooled me with Thursday's episode

What's wrong with their going out on a date? She can teach him a lot about life and love! Eiphany is a great lady and I for one, am pleased as punch.

There's nothing wrong with it,happy for Epiphany,i just wanted it to be Felix

#4   2014/08/17 07:59AM
    Carolae

Am gagging at the thought that Milo is interested in Epthinay. I would rather he be gay than be with her. She is a nice person but should be with someone more of her kind and perhaps as big as she is. It was just too funny seeing Milo ask her out on a date. Unbelievable....another off the wall storyline by our so-called great writers. Fortunately, it's just a secondary story and won't get much publicity.

#5   2014/08/17 08:43AM
    Sammyjay bird

Quote Carolae: Am gagging at the thought that Milo is interested in Epthinay. I would rather he be gay than be with her. She is a nice person but should be with someone more of her kind and perhaps as big as she is. It was just too funny seeing Milo ask her out on a date. Unbelievable....another off the wall storyline by our so-called great writers. Fortunately, it's just a secondary story and won't get much publicity.

Why are you gagging? People are just that- people! Sometimes opposites do attract! Happiness comes in all forms, shapes,and sizes. That's what life is.

#6   2014/08/17 08:47AM
    Bettie Davis

" Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", I am happy to see this pair get together, and as for Felix, someday he will find his special someone, when he least expects it.

#7   2014/08/17 08:37PM
    elijahsgotit

I don't see why a person should only be allowed to be with someone who matches their size. Why does that even matter?? Everyone has different types and maybe Epiphany is Milo's

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list