List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Mipif'

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mipif'

Started by ransomha at 2014/08/15 12:00PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/18 06:19PM, Views: 2916, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/08/16 07:46AM
    Re: Mipif'
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote fansince1981:
    Quote cottonjenn: I won't even dignify this pairing with a comment other than the writers have really lost it. Between this and Starvos being frozen and brought back to life 3 times, I just wonder what has happened to GH!

Why does society easily accept a middle-age, bald, fat man in love with a 30 yr old beautiful woman, but have double standards when it comes to women?
    Kudos to the writers. I was hoping for Milo & Sabrina love SL, but excited for Mipif. Viva amour!!!!!

Hip hip hooray !!!

I am so on board and excited for and with this new pairing. Both are good people, single, unattached and I LOVE the possabilities. Hope to see a sweet tender but exciting love scene with the newist couple

KQ: WOW, are you and I agreeing on a couple? LOVE IT!!!

Who knew...if not a heavenly miricale , the CLOSE to it, lol lol. Love you Dear Rams

#22   2014/08/16 10:52AM
    gotta.luv.th...

I don't like couples that come from nowhere with no backstory/interaction whatsoever. Had we seen Milo go in and get treated from Epiphany a few times and there was even a "look" I could get behind it. But all the sudden they have crushes on each other? It didn't work for me.

I did like that the Milo tease made Felix realize what we wanted to find for himself though.

#23   2014/08/16 11:59AM
    mswadel

IMO In this twosome I find Epiphany the most attractive of the two and the most intelligent. Hope she isn't going to be written like most big, beautiful women and willing to put up with anything to get a man. Don't take no shyt, GF!

#24   2014/08/16 01:02PM
    SadieLadie

I was a little surprised because I read somewhere (sorry, don't remember where), that the actress who plays Epi was dropped to recurring status.

#25   2014/08/16 01:21PM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote fansince1981:
    Quote cottonjenn: I won't even dignify this pairing with a comment other than the writers have really lost it. Between this and Starvos being frozen and brought back to life 3 times, I just wonder what has happened to GH!

Why does society easily accept a middle-age, bald, fat man in love with a 30 yr old beautiful woman, but have double standards when it comes to women?
    Kudos to the writers. I was hoping for Milo & Sabrina love SL, but excited for Mipif. Viva amour!!!!!

Hip hip hooray !!!

I am so on board and excited for and with this new pairing. Both are good people, single, unattached and I LOVE the possabilities. Hope to see a sweet tender but exciting love scene with the newist couple

KQ: WOW, are you and I agreeing on a couple? LOVE IT!!!

Who knew...if not a heavenly miricale , the CLOSE to it, lol lol. Love you Dear Rams

Right back at ya' Killer.....
    So nice to post with such a great person.

#26   2014/08/17 08:39AM
    Bettie Davis

I like that they are putting Milo and Epiphany together, I am 100% in support of these two

#27   2014/08/18 03:43AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis: I like that they are putting Milo and Epiphany together, I am 100% in support of these two

Me too hope we get to see their relationship.

#28   2014/08/18 07:41AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis: I like that they are putting Milo and Epiphany together, I am 100% in support of these two

Hi Rans, did you see the look on EPP"s face? A thousand stars shown in her smile.

#29   2014/08/18 09:38AM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:

Me too. I want lots and lots and LOTS of Milpif scenes.

#30   2014/08/18 11:07AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha:

Hi Rans, did you see the look on EPP"s face? A thousand stars shown in her smile.

She sure looked happily surprised!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list