List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Mipif'

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mipif'

Started by ransomha at 2014/08/15 12:00PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/18 06:19PM, Views: 2720, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/08/15 01:21PM
    Re: Mipif'
    ransomha

Quote fansince1981:
    Quote cottonjenn: I won't even dignify this pairing with a comment other than the writers have really lost it. Between this and Starvos being frozen and brought back to life 3 times, I just wonder what has happened to GH!

Why does society easily accept a middle-age, bald, fat man in love with a 30 yr old beautiful woman, but have double standards when it comes to women?
    Kudos to the writers. I was hoping for Milo & Sabrina love SL, but excited for Mipif. Viva amour!!!!!

Hip hip hooray !!!

#12   2014/08/15 01:30PM
    Sammyjay bird

I TOTALLY AGREE! Good for you girl, (PIP)

#13   2014/08/15 02:19PM
    iluvtad

I LOVE this new couple! Milo and Epiphany looked so happy when they connected today! I'm in total support of this new, blossoming romance, I hope nobody gets in their way.
    So cute when Epiphany was stunned when Milo was asking her out, and Liz had to walk behind her and sort of nudge her out of shock, they are going to be a lot of fun.

#14   2014/08/15 03:10PM
    ransomha

Quote iluvtad: I LOVE this new couple! Milo and Epiphany looked so happy when they connected today! I'm in total support of this new, blossoming romance, I hope nobody gets in their way.
    So cute when Epiphany was stunned when Milo was asking her out, and Liz had to walk behind her and sort of nudge her out of shock, they are going to be a lot of fun.

RIGHT! Who knew?

#15   2014/08/15 03:12PM
    ransomha

Quote maja:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote maja:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Sammyjay bird:
    Quote ransomha: They say opposites attract and this is the perfect example!

These two can be a real hoot to the show.
    I'm totally on board......
    . HIp Hip HOORAY!!! Can't wait to see what happens to the NEW DAYTIME COUPLE ON GH!

I think it's awesome that you don't have to be a size 2 perfect woman to attract a hot guy.

Epif has the brains , Milo the body.....

I love this new couple too! I like that Milo is attracted to Pip and sees her as a sexy, and desireable woman. This is one storyline I'm interested in.Also, I like the friendship between Milo & Felix. I'm glad that Felix decided he wanted a man of his own, and left Brad & Lucas to their games.

Left you a comment on the updates...I DO enjoy your comments. Just skim sometimes when there are so many.

I really hope we get a love scene with these two. Something slow and romantic. Bet Epif can teach that boy a thing or two.......

Hey rans, I saw your message and thank you. I also left a reply.I can't wait to see a MiPif love scene!

You're getting quite a few shout outs over there.....

#16   2014/08/15 04:09PM
    TJM0324

I am happy to see the usual roles reversed

#17   2014/08/15 04:55PM
    Kushaia

O That's the way, un-huh un-huh, I like it. So it is "Louie Louie" after all! Thought so.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 04:59PM
    #18   2014/08/15 06:00PM
    Meeksmonk

I am totally into Milo and Epiphany as a pairing. I hope that the writers don't throw them to the wayside like they usually do because then we definitely won't get to see this romance blossom. Best idea the writers have had in a while, if you ask me! Did not see it coming at all but I am definitely pleasantly surprised

#19   2014/08/15 07:17PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote fansince1981:
    Quote cottonjenn: I won't even dignify this pairing with a comment other than the writers have really lost it. Between this and Starvos being frozen and brought back to life 3 times, I just wonder what has happened to GH!

Why does society easily accept a middle-age, bald, fat man in love with a 30 yr old beautiful woman, but have double standards when it comes to women?
    Kudos to the writers. I was hoping for Milo & Sabrina love SL, but excited for Mipif. Viva amour!!!!!

Hip hip hooray !!!

I am so on board and excited for and with this new pairing. Both are good people, single, unattached and I LOVE the possabilities. Hope to see a sweet tender but exciting love scene with the newist couple

#20   2014/08/16 04:59AM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote fansince1981:

Hip hip hooray !!!

I am so on board and excited for and with this new pairing. Both are good people, single, unattached and I LOVE the possabilities. Hope to see a sweet tender but exciting love scene with the newist couple

KQ: WOW, are you and I agreeing on a couple? LOVE IT!!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list