List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Mipif'

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mipif'

Started by ransomha at 2014/08/15 12:00PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/18 06:19PM, Views: 2709, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/15 12:00PM
    Mipif'
    ransomha

They say opposites attract and this is the perfect example!

These two can be a real hoot to the show.
    I'm totally on board......

#2   2014/08/15 12:04PM
    Re: Mipif'
    Sammyjay bird

Quote ransomha: They say opposites attract and this is the perfect example!

. HIp Hip HOORAY!!! Can't wait to see what happens to the NEW DAYTIME COUPLE ON GH!

#3   2014/08/15 12:06PM
    cottonjenn

I won't even dignify this pairing with a comment other than the writers have really lost it. Between this and Starvos being frozen and brought back to life 3 times, I just wonder what has happened to GH!

#4   2014/08/15 12:11PM
    Sammyjay bird

Quote cottonjenn: I won't even dignify this pairing with a comment other than the writers have really lost it. Between this and Starvos being frozen and brought back to life 3 times, I just wonder what has happened to GH!
    I can say one thing, it's different for sure!

#5   2014/08/15 12:26PM
    ransomha

Quote Sammyjay bird:

. HIp Hip HOORAY!!! Can't wait to see what happens to the NEW DAYTIME COUPLE ON GH!

I think it's awesome that you don't have to be a size 2 perfect woman to attract a hot guy.

Epif has the brains , Milo the body.....

#6   2014/08/15 12:51PM
    ktmom

I think it's cute. I have no problems with this storyline. I can see why she appeals to Milo. He needs a firm hand, and that Pif has a lot of!

#7   2014/08/15 01:01PM
    maja

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Sammyjay bird:

I think it's awesome that you don't have to be a size 2 perfect woman to attract a hot guy.

I love this new couple too! I like that Milo is attracted to Pip and sees her as a sexy, and desireable woman. This is one storyline I'm interested in.Also, I like the friendship between Milo & Felix. I'm glad that Felix decided he wanted a man of his own, and left Brad & Lucas to their games.

#8   2014/08/15 01:03PM
    ransomha

Quote maja:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Sammyjay bird:

I love this new couple too! I like that Milo is attracted to Pip and sees her as a sexy, and desireable woman. This is one storyline I'm interested in.Also, I like the friendship between Milo & Felix. I'm glad that Felix decided he wanted a man of his own, and left Brad & Lucas to their games.

Left you a comment on the updates...I DO enjoy your comments. Just skim sometimes when there are so many.

I really hope we get a love scene with these two. Something slow and romantic. Bet Epif can teach that boy a thing or two.......

#9   2014/08/15 01:18PM
    fansince1981

Quote cottonjenn: I won't even dignify this pairing with a comment other than the writers have really lost it. Between this and Starvos being frozen and brought back to life 3 times, I just wonder what has happened to GH!

Why does society easily accept a middle-age, bald, fat man in love with a 30 yr old beautiful woman, but have double standards when it comes to women?
    Kudos to the writers. I was hoping for Milo & Sabrina love SL, but excited for Mipif. Viva amour!!!!!

#10   2014/08/15 01:20PM
    maja

Quote ransomha:
    Quote maja:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Sammyjay bird:

Left you a comment on the updates...I DO enjoy your comments. Just skim sometimes when there are so many.

I really hope we get a love scene with these two. Something slow and romantic. Bet Epif can teach that boy a thing or two.......

Hey rans, I saw your message and thank you. I also left a reply.I can't wait to see a MiPif love scene!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list