List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Is Levi going to stay on GH?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Levi going to stay on GH?

Started by Sammyjay bird at 2014/08/15 07:44AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/19 12:40PM, Views: 3974, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/08/16 07:34PM
    Re: Is Levi going to stay on GH?
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote Auroragirl:
    Quote MikeLikesSoaps: Since he targeted Maxie because of her Aztec heritage, knowing Felicia had some of the treasure, I wonder if they are going back to the original s/l that brought Felicia on the show. I wonder if Levi is the son of her former fiancé (I forget his name) that was with her then and was using her to get access to the Aztec treasure for himself.

I really like this theory, but I can't remember his name either. I was thinking he was related to "Fluke" and whoever that really is will date back to that time frame on the show. Someone Frisco, Luke and Felicia bested.

Another guess is that he is Sly Eckert, Bill Eckert's son all grown up. If Fluke turns out to be Bill Eckert, then we have a father/son criminal team.

#22   2014/08/16 07:45PM
    fansince1981

Quote samactone: I keep reading that Levi has a tie to a family in PC. Here's my theory: Perhaps he is a long-lost Quartermaine. Back in the day, Edward had a son from an affair by the name of Jimmy Lee Holt. Since Jimmy Lee was around during the Aztec storyline, he would have some knowledge of Felicia's jewels. Since he has never been mentioned again or was included as an heir of Edward's, he may be out to reap some reward out of a sense of disownment. He has schooled his son, Levi, in the stories of the jewels and made him somewhat familiar with his knowledge of PC. Being a Quartermaine, this would serve to enhance Levi's storyline as opposed to the one-note new age jerk he played to control Maxie. Levi would be thrust into the orbits of so many other characters (i.e. Tracy, Luke, Michael, Monica, etc.). As to his criminal background and serving time for his misdeeds, let us not forget such law-abiding citizens as Dr. Obrecht, Franco, Sonny, Jason, and the list goes on. If they can be spared prison, Levi should walk with no trouble at all. Love to hear some thoughts on this. Thanks.

Here is my theory- Do you remember Tracy Quatermaine husband, Paul Horsby? Is it possible this Levi is his son Paul Horsby Jr.? That wouldnt make him a Quatermaine, but it gives him SL connection to the Quatermaines and connection to Fluke (if he is Bill Eckert) Eckert could be Levis' uncle.

#23   2014/08/16 08:01PM
    fansince1981

Typo: Eckert WOULD be Levis Uncle ( since Paul Horsby Sr. was married to Jenny Eckert). .....sorry it would not allow me to edit my post.

#24   2014/08/17 01:04AM
    DGT4

Peter Harrell was Felicia's fiance. Please don't make Levi a Quartermaine, I couldn't stand another "board vote" for CEO storyline (although Michael as a CEO with no business experience & an office the size of my small bedroom is asinine).

#25   2014/08/17 08:09AM
    Carolae

The writing's on the wall....Levi will be with us for a bit longer...not too long I hope. It will take weeks for the PCPD to catch up with him and then they have to find a way to get Maxi and the other so-called actress away without getting killed. It's just another bad storyline that GH is going to shove down our throats. It was bad enough having to watch Levi all these months; however, I just fast forwarded thru all of his scenes. I just feel that over the years, the writers seem to have gone downhill with their storylines...not giving much thought as to whether their audience would enjoy them or not.

#26   2014/08/17 12:38PM
    movinon

Quote mswadel: Me too. I just came back to GH in May and he has been the one of all these 'characters' that really rubs me the wrong way. All that bs line about yoga, hippy, non-violence and 'power to the people' may be gone but his arrogant self is still present.

Agree - Can't stand this character.

#27   2014/08/17 12:54PM
    Sammyjay bird

AGREE- AGREE - AGREE.... 100% AGREE, Just get Levi the heck outa Port Charles once and all!

#28   2014/08/17 07:32PM
    olga vqz.

God, I hope not

#29   2014/08/17 08:04PM
    Mstc

Read same message, I think he has ties to someone in PC.

#30   2014/08/19 12:40PM
    naia

i hope he stays (i actually hate the character of Levi) but i wouldn't wish anyone out of a job not even an actor who plays a character i loathe. OAN why is it that everybody who gets shot on GH get shot in the same freakin place the upper right shoulder.Liz,Lucas , and now Mac. really. everybody must have the same aim.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list