List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Is Levi going to stay on GH?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Levi going to stay on GH?

Started by Sammyjay bird at 2014/08/15 07:44AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/19 12:40PM, Views: 3854, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/08/15 11:02AM
    Re: Is Levi going to stay on GH?
    PatsMom

I'm ok with Levi staying since he's been exposed. It was his Eat,Pray, Love mantra that I couldn't tolerate. And the fact that Maxie was buying it hook line and sinker.. But now that everyone knows he's a bad guy, I say bring him on.
    Although, there does seem to be an overabundance of bad guys huh?

#12   2014/08/15 12:08PM
    HOT PINK

Someone on Facebook mentioned the word TWIN. So, perhaps Levi gets killed and then we found out he has a twin... Or, does he??? Folks do tend to come back from the dead on GH...

#13   2014/08/15 12:58PM
    ktmom

I loved hating him. He must be a good actor, because I despised him and I only felt that for the original Franco. I may not care for a character on Gh but it's not usually to this extreme.

I think he might be a great bad guy now that he's dropped the schitck, There has to be more to this story, and I can't wait!

#14   2014/08/15 01:50PM
    HOT PINK

My scenario - Mac will probably need a blood transfusion and has a very rare blood type. Lo and behold - LEVI is an exact match...

#15   2014/08/16 08:38AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Since he targeted Maxie because of her Aztec heritage, knowing Felicia had some of the treasure, I wonder if they are going back to the original s/l that brought Felicia on the show. I wonder if Levi is the son of her former fiancé (I forget his name) that was with her then and was using her to get access to the Aztec treasure for himself.

#16   2014/08/16 11:05AM
    gotta.luv.th...

Ugh I hope he goes away soon.

#17   2014/08/16 11:54AM
    mswadel

Me too. I just came back to GH in May and he has been the one of all these 'characters' that really rubs me the wrong way. All that bs line about yoga, hippy, non-violence and 'power to the people' may be gone but his arrogant self is still present.

#18   2014/08/16 01:05PM
    samactone

I keep reading that Levi has a tie to a family in PC. Here's my theory: Perhaps he is a long-lost Quartermaine. Back in the day, Edward had a son from an affair by the name of Jimmy Lee Holt. Since Jimmy Lee was around during the Aztec storyline, he would have some knowledge of Felicia's jewels. Since he has never been mentioned again or was included as an heir of Edward's, he may be out to reap some reward out of a sense of disownment. He has schooled his son, Levi, in the stories of the jewels and made him somewhat familiar with his knowledge of PC. Being a Quartermaine, this would serve to enhance Levi's storyline as opposed to the one-note new age jerk he played to control Maxie. Levi would be thrust into the orbits of so many other characters (i.e. Tracy, Luke, Michael, Monica, etc.). As to his criminal background and serving time for his misdeeds, let us not forget such law-abiding citizens as Dr. Obrecht, Franco, Sonny, Jason, and the list goes on. If they can be spared prison, Levi should walk with no trouble at all. Love to hear some thoughts on this. Thanks.

#19   2014/08/16 06:29PM
    soapfan210

I hope they don't make him Scott's son. They make every one his son. I think that Levi might be Luke's ( fake Luke's ) son.

#20   2014/08/16 06:33PM
    Auroragirl

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: Since he targeted Maxie because of her Aztec heritage, knowing Felicia had some of the treasure, I wonder if they are going back to the original s/l that brought Felicia on the show. I wonder if Levi is the son of her former fiancé (I forget his name) that was with her then and was using her to get access to the Aztec treasure for himself.

I really like this theory, but I can't remember his name either. I was thinking he was related to "Fluke" and whoever that really is will date back to that time frame on the show. Someone Frisco, Luke and Felicia bested.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list