List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Is Levi going to stay on GH?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Levi going to stay on GH?

Started by Sammyjay bird at 2014/08/15 07:44AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/19 12:40PM, Views: 4166, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/15 07:44AM
    Is Levi going to stay on GH?
    Sammyjay bird

Oh no!! The Lord in his infinite wisdom wouldn't do that to us!

#2   2014/08/15 07:45AM
    Re: Is Levi going to stay on GH?
    2hotdogs

Please-Please-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

#3   2014/08/15 07:55AM
    maja

I hate to tell you but I read on SOD that he signed a contract to stay on it didn't say for how long. The actor said he was excited to come into work each day.

#4   2014/08/15 08:57AM
    KillerQueen

Quote maja: I hate to tell you but I read on SOD that he signed a contract to stay on it didn't say for how long. The actor said he was excited to come into work each day.

one word,, yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

#5   2014/08/15 09:17AM
    Nightmoves

I think it would be hard for them to keep him around now that everyone knows what his real intentions were and the fact that he shot Mac in front of witneses, including two police officers.

But then again, we have Dr. O

#6   2014/08/15 09:17AM
    Trueheart 6

Ok, so after watching yesterday's episode I have to say I won't mind if Levi stays now that his character has changed. I didn't like the fake Australian, naturalist, hippy Levi. This new character might be ok and tolerable. It might be fun to see him as a bad guy, or a kid of a mob boss.

#7   2014/08/15 09:19AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Trueheart 6: Ok, so after watching yesterday's episode I have to say I won't mind if Levi stays now that his character has changed. I didn't like the fake Australian, naturalist, hippy Levi. This new character might be ok and tolerable. It might be fun to see him as a bad guy, or a kid of a mob boss.

I read on line that his american accent is fake I don't know if it's true though...

#8   2014/08/15 09:27AM
    maja

Quote Trueheart 6: Ok, so after watching yesterday's episode I have to say I won't mind if Levi stays now that his character has changed. I didn't like the fake Australian, naturalist, hippy Levi. This new character might be ok and tolerable. It might be fun to see him as a bad guy, or a kid of a mob boss.

Actually, Zachary Garred/Levi is Austrailian so his American accent is the one he's faking in real life.

#9   2014/08/15 09:40AM
    ghfanfare

In the minority, but I liked him as the con and I like him going all bad boy now. The actor is doing a great job.

#10   2014/08/15 09:42AM
    fansince1981

I agree with you. I am willing to give Levi a chance now he lost the accent & hippy ways. Please Please please just let him be an independent thief. GH has too many mobsters. But I have an awful feeling he will be connected to Ava & the Art Gallery

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list