List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Is Sabrina coming back and

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Sabrina coming back and

Started by lovesummer at 2014/08/14 06:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/17 07:17AM, Views: 2539, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/08/15 02:36PM
    Re: Is Sabrina coming back and
    ransomha

Quote elijahsgotit: Honestly, I don't think Scrubs and Jasam will ever really be over. Even when they're not together, they never truly move on from each other. I feel the same way about Sonny and Carly, they may be apart and have other partners throughout the years but in the end, it's always gonna come back to the two of them. There are some soap couples that, regardless of current relationship status, are just always gonna be it for each other and I definitely think Scrubs and Jasam are two of those couples. Jmho.

Do I see them reuniting right away?? Definitely not, there's too many issues to work through but as endgame, I can't see these two couples not ending up together.

I agree with you...
    Sam and jason
    Pat and Robin
    Sonny and Carly
    Epif and Milo

#22   2014/08/15 04:55PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote ransomha:
    Quote elijahsgotit: Honestly, I don't think Scrubs and Jasam will ever really be over. Even when they're not together, they never truly move on from each other. I feel the same way about Sonny and Carly, they may be apart and have other partners throughout the years but in the end, it's always gonna come back to the two of them. There are some soap couples that, regardless of current relationship status, are just always gonna be it for each other and I definitely think Scrubs and Jasam are two of those couples. Jmho.

Do I see them reuniting right away?? Definitely not, there's too many issues to work through but as endgame, I can't see these two couples not ending up together.

I agree with you...
    Sam and jason
    Pat and Robin
    Sonny and Carly
    Epif and Milo

*cyber high five* lol

I gotta say, that last one took me by surprise though. I definitely didn't buy that Milo was gay but I thought it was just going to be some random nurse until he mentioned that she was african american and then I'm like Epiphany, could it be?? lol good for her though! it's about time that girl got some action lol

#23   2014/08/15 06:30PM
    Kushaia

That was almost poetic. Wow.I agree. I feel the same way about Liz and Nic

#24   2014/08/15 07:00PM
    KillerQueen

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote elijahsgotit: I don't mind Sabrina coming back but I don't want her with Patrick. I want Patrick and Sam together until Jason and Robin come back..At which point, I will be Scrubs and Jasam all the way!!

I always preferred Sabrina with Carlos.

I think Scrubs is over. I don't know if Jason and Sam will get back together IF he has indeed change then HOW has he changed. Will the change be good or bad and will Sam and Jason still be conpatable. I love Sabrina and am happy to welcome her back. I hope they don't pair her up right away but when they do Carlos is ok. Or some single guy dhe mets. I liked Sabrina and Patrick but Robin makes it too complicated...for now at lest. Down the road, who knows

I wouldn't mind Sabrina and Carlos, down the road, either only if she really loves and wants him.

She made it clear last year that it was over and she did not have feelings for him any longer. If those old feelings are rekindled then I would be on board, but if she is just with him because he wants her and she does not want to be alone, then no I'm not for that.

I agree ONLY if her love for him returns in her heart. It is possible but as long as he is good to her and single I wont grip, I DONT THINK, LOL. As I have stated they do not have to rush a new relationship on her, keep the possabilities open for a LITTLE while.

#25   2014/08/15 07:07PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:

I agree with you...
    Sam and jason
    Pat and Robin
    Sonny and Carly
    Epif and Milo

I agree on Milo and Epif. It s awesome to have a woman over 25 and NOT a size 2 to have a love interest / boyfriend. I could kiss the writters for THAT ONE. Nothing againgest the younger women at all BUT life dose NOT stop at over 30 OR if you are more then 100 pounds wet

#26   2014/08/15 07:30PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Kushaia:

That was almost poetic. Wow.I agree. I feel the same way about Liz and Nic

Aww well thank you lol

#27   2014/08/15 08:00PM
    CassFrankiefan

I neither love or hate the Patrina pairing but I hope they do pair them again, just so it can put an end to Patrick and Sam and make some people go ballistic. LMAO.

#28   2014/08/15 09:34PM
    elijahsgotit

I don't hate Patrina, they've just always bored me and I feel that both Patrick and Sabrina have better chemistry with other characters.

#29   2014/08/16 11:01AM
    gotta.luv.th...

I think they'll bring her into the mystery of what happened to her son. I would imagine Carlos might come into play? My theory is that they are going to wrongly think Ava was behind the accident.

I'm not so sure about parings until she comes back and we see how she reacts to Patrick. She could be angry that he kept her in the dark about rafe thus far. I still am rooting to see see Patrick and Sam hook up at some point too. XD

#30   2014/08/17 06:44AM
    KillerQueen

Quote gotta.luv.those.badg: I think they'll bring her into the mystery of what happened to her son. I would imagine Carlos might come into play? My theory is that they are going to wrongly think Ava was behind the accident.

I'm not so sure about parings until she comes back and we see how she reacts to Patrick. She could be angry that he kept her in the dark about rafe thus far. I still am rooting to see see Patrick and Sam hook up at some point too. XD

The only thing I quston is why Sabrina would be mad at Patrick for perhaps not telling her anout Rafe. I think it would e hard to tell her over the phone and since she had a mimi breakdown when Gabe died Patrick may think it best not to tell her until he ses she is able to handle it. It was hard for Patrick so I can understand IF he wants to see if she can handle it OR at lest tell her in person

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list